𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲

Start from the beginning

We were still hanging low though, we were trying to draw in as little attention as it was possible. The last thing I wanted was ending up in jail, I would die before letting myself be caught by the feds.

I had no idea what was going on with Harry, personally speaking. None of his friends had texted him at all, neither had his sister or, I don't know, a cousin. I was slightly concerned about it, because I would've never pictured him as the lonely type of person.

Maybe his friends had texted him, I just wasn't aware of it. Or maybe he really didn't have friends at all, then I could be his friend. I really wanted to be his friends.

Overall, I was just hoping he wasn't feeling lonely. I wasn't, he was really great company, but I couldn't say the same about myself. Usually, I was a loner, which was why this whole shit was pretty much new to me.

My period was gone by now, and I was really fucking thankful about it. Mood swings didn't hit me hard anymore, though I still had some because that was just me being me. Cramps were lighter too, so I had stopped taking painkillers.

Last days with Harry had been so much fun, we had grown really close. I was still planning my revenge on the whole teasing thing, he was most definitely not winning this. I was the queen of sexual fucking teasing and he was going to be reminded of that.

We had some moments where all that could be sensed in the atmosphere was tension... the sexual kind of tension. Both of us acknowledged it, but none of us said a word. We probably were too nervous to even speak, which was why we made the decision to just shut up.

I had pulled a big-ass Natalie and entered the bathroom right after he showered a couple times these past few days, only to annoy the crap out of him. I really enjoyed seeing him all flustered, it was really cute.

And I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the teasing too.

He was good at it, I had to give him that. He knew just what to do to make me wet, dripping down to my thighs... fuck, I had touched myself thinking about him and I wasn't even bothering in trying to stop thinking about it. It was pointless, I had already given up on trying to get him out of my mind because he seemed to be living there already.

I thought about heading to his room in the middle of the night a couple times too. The feeling of fucking him was beyond noticeable, and I couldn't avoid it anymore.

Yes, I was way hornier than usual. But I mean, talking to the people who knew him, who wasn't horny around him? He was so hot when he wanted to, the bastard knew that.

We were supposed to be ready by 1 p.m. to head to the museum, and I knew exactly what to wear. The idea was to look casual, like a normal couple going out on a nice day. It sucked though, because that meant getting rid of my usual style only to dress like a cheesy-ass teenager.

The basics; a white floral-pattern sundress with sandals. I really did look like a married woman or some shit, it was weird seeing me dressed like this and it was definitely a one time thing. Maybe my usual style was a bit dark, but that was just how I liked it. I'd much rather wear leather jackets than unicorn skirts, thank you very much.

I had no idea what Harry was going to wear, probably something based on the same idea I had, but I guess I was going to find out soon. I knew he was waiting right outside my bedroom door.