𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Start from the beginning

"All he do is sleep." I mumbled to myself.

I went back out the room and saw Yanna in the kitchen reaching for something.

"Stink what you tryna get ?"

I opened the cabinet. "Them gushys mommy.

I grabbed the gushers, gave her three, then she ran off.

"The baddest bitch of the souf just hit the fucking scene !!" I heard Kai yell.

"The bitchetts are here too !!" I heard Ashante yell.

"More like the dumbest, gayest bitch and the aggravatingest bitch."

"That ain't even a word you dumb stupid retarded ugly lanky crackhead ass bitch. D'Nyah get ya husband cus he stay violating." Kai mugged Xay as everyone else laughed.

"Man Xay you always testing my gangster folks, like we won't jump you then rob you."

Over the years, me, Raivyn, and Sai'Je drifted apart over dumb shit. They was mad because I chose to stay home with Xay and my children rather than to go out and party with them.

First, Raivyn started posting slick shit on the internet, then Sai'Je just followed.

Bitches even tried to set me and my kids up, over dumb shit.

But then, they were magically killed and found in a lake and their bodies were damn near unrecognizable. Not my business though.

It's like they forgot all about what Tai said in that letter.

I really don't even know what influenced them to flake like that anyways. I thought our friendships were great.

Me, Kai, and Ashante stayed out the mix. We got closer over these last past years. They're sisters that'll still beat a nigga ass for me and I love them dearly.

"Best, I think he just wanna suck ya dick." I looked at Kai as Xay mugged me.

"Right, I think he want some of that tight booty." Ashante looked at him making me laugh.

"Man chill the fuck out. Y'all stay violating damn. Imma tell yo granny on you." He frowned and walked away and everyone else laughed.

I saw Nyia walk in with a child. "Oh my god hey Nyia !!" We hugged each other then I bent down to the little boy's height. "Hey cutie."

"Hey y'all." She smiled and hugged all three of us.

"Awww little man is so handsome." Ashante pouted and bent down to his level and hugged him.

He looked just like Tai making me look at Nyia who looked at the floor.

"Is this....?"

"Yeah, I found out I was pregnant with him the day after Tai's funeral. He was born on his one year death anniversary." She said making me nod my head.

"Why you didn't tell nobody ?"

"I thought y'all wouldn't accept him. But I was just being dumb. I'm moving back down here so he can spend time with everyone." she said making me nod my head and smile.