Chapter 35: Love is our Always

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

The group finally arrived at the theater and pasted out their tickets.

Donald: Here's mine, here's yours Pete, Gwen, and Betty. You all ready?

They all nod and begin walking towards the entrance.

Gwen: Hey Pete how do you think MJ will do?

Peter: To be honest, I don't know. But I do know that she will do her best.

She smiles at his answer and they give their tickets and since John knows Peter and MJ is in the play they got seats up in a high box right in the middle. They took their seats and waited until everyone was seated. The play began with the lights slowly turning off until the only light that was visible was on the stage.

The play began and MJ was introduced in the first couple of minutes. The play was about the love story between a soldier who went off to war leaving behind the love of his life which was MJ.

At first, you could see the fear in her eyes about acting in front of a lot of people, but after looking into the crowd and finally laying her eyes on Peter and receiving a nod, she took a deep breath and continued without a problem throughout the play. She sang multiple songs which surprised the audience with her lovely voice. It was addicting and people couldn't help but want to hear more.

(A/N): We'll be right back after a short intermission

(A/N): Welcome Back

-Elsewhere-

Back at the U.A. dormitory, the holiday party commenced as soon as it turned dark and everyone agreed to wear matching Santa outfits. Well, minus Bakugo who blew up Kirishima trying to force it on him, so he left the party.

 Well, minus Bakugo who blew up Kirishima trying to force it on him, so he left the party

Meanwhile, Ashido was rather quiet during the event as she didn't feel in the jolly mood. Her friends quickly caught onto it but were told to discuss it at a later time, so she stuck around her friends trying to forget the feeling.