Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2

Start from the beginning

They did separate into two groups, the girls and Joshua and the boys. Jian, being with the boys, followed Yeongdo to his room. There they changed into their pj's and talked about what food they should order for later, and a very short conversation about the girls came up. Short because it was kind of weird to talk about their feelings to people they just met, and Yeongdo avoided talking about Joshua or his feelings which Jian didn't take as a good sign.

Somehow, Jian knew that Joshua would end up hurt and he might end up punching Yeongdo.

Other than that he had a lot of fun.

The next day went by pretty quickly since they woke up late and just watched movies all day. Although, he has to say that he ended up next to Jieun which was a win for him because she ended up in his arms after watching a scary movie. Cliche but what more could he ask for.

The feeling of her on his chest made him smile and become quite soft but no one needed to know that. Not like it was much of a surprise that he was interested in her after all the flirting the two did. However, it was different with Jieun because when he flirted with her he usually aimed to make her smile while with other girls he did it to see them flustered.

WEDNESDAY

Jian sat at a table with Yangyang, Chenle, and Renjun. All wore serious faces as they tried to plan Kunsol's date.

"the clear goal is to get them one step close to getting together, but without making Kun uncomfortable", Jian said, "We need something memorable"

"well what about a picnic date?", Chenle suggested, "it's out and the open, and they won't feel restrained, plus its good scenery to take pictures in"

"no, it has to be more intimate", Renjun said and they all got thinking about options.

"What about where they first met? or their first date! a recreation", Yangyang exclaimed.

"That's perfect! but does anyone know where they met", Jian said.

"no, but the ones who do know are Ten and Kangmi" Renjun answered as he took his phone out to start a video call with Ten and Kangmi. "hopefully they answer"

They watched the phone closely and with intensity until the call was answered and they could see Kangmi and Ten.

Video Call

Kangmi: What do I owe this lovely call for?

Ten: what she said? although it better not be something bad

Renjun: we just have some questions

Jian: where did Kun and Hansol meet?

Kangmi: oh hi Jian! and weirdly they met outside my apartment. It was around the time that I first moved in and Kun was helping me set up, he had actually just arrived from China and would be staying with me.

Ten: yeah! I remember and then you forced all of us to go and help you. Hansol had gone with me and Johnny, and as we went there Kun was going out the door with a box, and Hansol being clumsy bumped into Kun.

Chenle: that sounds like some kind of k-drama in real life

Kangmi: I know, I want that life! but here I am single

Yangyang: That's on you, but anyways what about their first date?

Ten: It was a mess! I remember because I and Kangmi were spying on them. They were supposed to go out and enjoy a good dinner. you know classic first date.