Chapter 16: Kunsol

Začít od začátku

Hansol snorted but quickly covered it with a fake cough when Kun turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "so it seems like we're having Renjun over or are we going to his apartment?", Hansol said.

"we're having them over which means that I have to call him so if you excuse me for a moment" Kun responded as he stood from the table and left to a more private area.

The moment he was out of sight Jian turned his head to Hansol. "How's it going? any improvements?", he asked and Hansol sighed.

"well I'm sleeping in the bedroom now and he has offered me to sleep on the bed, but I don't want to make him that uncomfortable so I sleep on the floor"

"Okay, anything else?"

"well, two nights ago I saw him staring at some old pictures of us two when he thought I wasn't watching" Hansol mentioned in a low voice so only Jian could hear.

Jian gasped in exaggeration. "and you're just telling me this! honestly man, and you call yourself a smart dad", he said disapprovingly.

Hansol raised an eyebrow and flicked his son's head. "that's for calling me stupid, and it's my business, not yours"

"must I remind you dear father that you came to me for help and I'm doing my best", Jian pointed out just as Kun came back.

"Renjun will be coming for lunch, so please Jian clean your room", Kun said warningly and the younger nodded knowing well to do it.

While they waited for Renjun to arrive, Jian was cleaning his room, Hansol was cleaning the living room, and Kun was cooking lunch. They were all doing something productive and at the same time clearing their mind. Jian was thinking of ways to become a great cupid and somehow get Kun and Hansol together, but if only those two shared their history with him it would be easier for Jian.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

Jian heard the front door open and then suddenly, "what are you doing here! I'm gonna kill you!", so he left his room to see the drama happening outside. In the living room, Jian found Hansol being hit with a spoon by a short angry guy. There were also two boys standing by the front door watching everything with amusement, and one was carrying a toddler.

Kun seemed to not have noticed what was going on because once he came out of the kitchen his expression was priceless. The man was shocked to see Renjun now on Hansol's back hitting the Korean with a pillow. "HUANG RENJUN!"

Jian took out his emergency drama chips and approached the two boys by the door as he opened the bag, so "short angry guy" was his brother, interesting. "want some?" Jian asked the two boys as he offered them chips. The toddler giggled as he watched his tiny hyung fight with Hansol and cheered for him, Jian soon joining him.

Back to the other three, Kun was currently trying to get Renjun off Hansol. "Renjun stop!" Once Kun finally succeeded, he held on to Renjun who was glaring at Hansol.

"I should have seen that coming" Hansol commented as he regained and composed himself. Jian snorted and approached his father, the other two boys with the toddler following to help with Renjun.

"I thought he was gonna win", Jian told his father, who smacked him on the head for that comment. "ouch"

Jian then turned to Renjun who was getting calmed down by the other two boys. "well hello there! Great entrance you made and not gonna lie, he needed some sense knocked into his empty brain. By the way, I'm Jian!"