𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Well dang, I'm good ma and how are you ? A lil greeting would be nice." I joked talking to her in the kitchen.

I decided to go and visit her today instead of being a deadbeat daughter like some of these girls be in these wattpad books I be reading.

parents don't even be dead and they ass never go and visit or nun.

"Chile, hush. Where Samani at ?" She asked sitting down at the table.

I sat down with her placing my phone on top of the table. "She with Desean, been at his place a lot lately." I answered honestly.

I'm starting to think her little ass having sexual intercourse or some because ian seen her in about 3 days since she went over to his house.

"She getting licked like a fruit rollup thats why." Mama said making me mug her grown ass.

Everybody just think they grown in this book must be.

"Ma ! Don't say that. What you know about that ?" I eyed her ass closely.

"Girl, that is part of how I made you wit yo daddy." She shrugged saying it like I wasn't finna gag and throw up.

some about yo momma fucking don't sit right.

"Don't be making nomo kids with daddy either." I warned watching her move around the kitchen fixing some spaghetti for me and her on a plate.

"You and yo sister swear I be fucking yall daddy. I do not like or know that man." She lied putting one plate in the microwave.

"You do."

"No."

"Then why yall be together all the time and daddy ass be hauling out the warehouse everytime you text him ?" I watched as she bit her lip in thought because she knew I was right.

"Okay so we be being grown and what about it ?" She said taking out the plate giving it to me. I grabbed a fork out the rack and started eating.