'Not Hyunjin!' he formed with his lips but not trying to defend himself in any way. He felt like he deserved being yelled at... Minho gave him the feeling that he was in the wrong and although Jisung knew that he wasn't, his mind was telling him differently.

"Not Hyunjin? So you're telling me you fucked around with more than one person?" he hissed and slammed Jisung's hands down above his head. The youngers eyes widened and again he shook his head. All of this was totally going into the wrong direction!

"I always wondered what that shy, fragile body of yours was hiding but I wouldn't have expected you to be such a bitch." The grin on Minho's face made him look like a maniac and his nails digged into Jisung's skin so it hurt him.

"I guess having to work here so much left you sexually frustrated?" Minho's tensed chuckle sounded next to Jisung's ear and he couldn't breathe. No... he'd never even considered something like that. His mind had been constantly filled with different thoughts.

"But doing it with my best friend at my party while you're supposed to work? Don't you think... that crosses a line?" Minho whispered and let the hand that didn't hold down Jisung's wrists slide down his sides.

Desperately trying to somehow convince Minho that this was a misunderstanding Jisung kept forming words with his mouth and finally started trying to free himself but the other didn't seem to pay any attention to it. Would he even believe Jisung if he could talk?

"You're still denying the fact that you're a horny bitch that fucked my friend, huh?" Minho growled.

"What did he do to you, huh? Did he touch you?" he continued whispering and his hand traveled further down between his legs.
Widening his eyes Jisung shook his head but Minho proceeded to rub him sensually.
Jisung tried crossing his legs to cover himself but Minho was quick to put his knee between the youngers thighs.

"Look at yourself, pretending you don't like it." Minho's cold voice made Jisung shiver. He felt every off the older's rubs and wanted nothing more than to escape this situation. Tears started forming in his eyes and yet it was different from the incident yesterday. That man's touches had made Jisung feel disgusted and totally terrified but... even though he was also scared at the moment it wasn't because what Minho did to him. It was Minho's judgement and anger that scared Jisung the most.
Additionally, the man from yesterday hadn't touched Jisung in that area... no one ever did.
That was the reason why the younger was quiet sensitive around that area and he couldn't get around the fact... that it somehow made him feel weird.

Biting his lip Jisung tried to surpress the sensations that Minho was giving him but that didn't pass unnoticed.

"See? You're enjoying this like the little whore you are."
Jisung didn't want this to happen, he wanted Minho to know the truth. It was killing him to not be able to change anything. He felt so helpless and weak... useless.
Soon tears started flowing down the youngers face as he still desperately tried not to make any inappropriate sounds.

"You're pulling that crying thing now while enjoying my touch?" Abruptly Minho stopped and brought his face really close to the others.

"You want to hear the truth? You're disgusting Jisung. You disgust me more than any other person." again his voice cut through the silence and for a short moment both of them looked each other deeply in the eyes.

That was before Minho threw Jisung off the sofa. Welping in pain the younger landed on his side.

"Get the fuck out and don't you dare ever looking at me again!!" Minho yelled at him and threw a pillow at his back.
'You're disgusting...' these were the words that played infront of Jisung on repeat when he propped himself up to run out ot the room.