[1]

They stood in silence, leaving the confession in the air. "You love me?" He asked, only for her to nod. He took a step closer to her. "I love you too."

He began to close to gap between the two...

(Y/N) was forced back to reality after her younger sister ditched a pillow at her. "Hey! Stop daydreaming! We have to go to school today! And you're supposed to be making breakfast!"

"Give me a moment Aika. Let me finish this chapter." (Y/N) huffed before her attention went back to her book. She wasn't one for romance usually, but this book had gotten so many good reviews she couldn't help herself. 

"Come on Nechan!"

"Alright fine!" (Y/N) groaned as she closed her book. "I'll be there in a moment."

She watched as her sister closed her bedroom door. (Y/N) rubbed at her eyes before she checked the time. It's really early... She slid out of bed, changing into her school uniform. She was a second year at Inarizaki high school. 

(Y/N) waddled downstairs, preparing breakfast and lunch for the household. She yawned softly as she chopped a few vegetables. She pulled out the plates and containers while she waited for everything to cook. 

"Nechan! Are you almost done?" Aika whined, watching as her older sister cooked. 

"Almost." (Y/N) began to plate up their food. She was taking care of her sister since her parents weren't usually home. They worked internationally, sometimes being gone for weeks. Their grandparents lived next door, but they only had dinner with them. 

(Y/N) placed the plates of breakfast on the table before tying the lunches up nicely. "Done." She offered a smile before looking to Aika, who was already stuck into her food. "Aika! Slow down! You might choke!"

Aika looked to her older sister, a bright smile spread across her face. "Sorry Nechan!" The older sibling sighed softly before she began to eat at her breakfast. 

(Y/N) thought to herself about the day she was going to have. I'm going to need to borrow another book... 

~ ~ ~ ~

The two sisters had parted ways. (Y/N) was grateful that the junior schools were close by. She walked into the school, trying her best to get through the crowd. Why is it always busy in these halls? She rolled her eyes at the thought as she walked to her locker, putting away her things. 

(Y/N) quickly grabbed her books before she made her way to class, hearing as the crowd around her chatted to each other. The only words she could make out were about volleyball. Something must have happened with the volleyball team. She shrugged slightly before she walked into her class, taking a seat beside the window. 

The sun shone brightly onto her, the warmth soaking into her skin. She smiled softly as she stared out to the yard. The bell rung, signalling the beginning of class. I'll go to the library during lunch. She watched as the teacher walked into the class, getting everyone's attention before the lesson began. 

~ ~ ~ ~

"Now, what book do I feel like?" She quietly asked herself. She looked through the fiction section, trying to find a book. (Y/N) didn't have many friends at school, and the ones she did have were in different classes. They all usually met in the library, (Y/N) was the first to get there. 

"(Y/N)-chan!" A black haired girl called out, waving to her. The librarian hushed her, which Cho immediately apologised for. She rushed to (Y/N), smiling widely. "Hey."

"Hey Cho." (Y/N) smiled softly, but she continued to look for another book. 

"Looking for another book?" (Y/N) nodded slightly in response. "Can I choose a book for you to read?"

(Y/N) looked to her friend "sure, why not." She watched as Cho looked through, looking for a new book for (Y/N) to borrow. She picked a title that caught her eye before she read the blurb. (Y/N) let out a soft chuckle before she continued to look through the books. She always borrowed two books and somehow usually finished at least one of them by the end of the day.

"This one sounds romantic." Cho's eyes brightened, as she handed the book to (Y/N). "You should read this one!"

"Thank you." (Y/N) took a look at the book, smiling softly. 

"Did you finish the book you borrowed last week?"

"Yeah, I finished it this morning." (Y/N) smiled, pulling the other book out. "It was really sweet, but I'm not surprised by the ending."

"Well, hopefully this one isn't as cliche." Cho smiled. (Y/N) nodded, before she picked the book up, reading through the check in card. Her eyes wandered to a familiar name. Kita Shinsuke. 

This guys name was in almost every book that (Y/N) picked up in the school library. She was curious to who it was, but she didn't really look into it that much. "Cho, do you know who Kita Shinsuke is?"

Cho shook her head slightly. "No, why?"

"His name is in almost every book that I've borrowed from here..." (Y/N) huffed softly. "I want to find a book that he hasn't read yet."

"You do?" Cho tilted her head. "Surely there are heaps that he hasn't read."

"Let's look-" The bell interrupted the two girls. "We'll come back after class."

Cho nodded in agreement. "We'll come here for the club today." (Y/N) eyes brightened, nodding slightly. She had forgotten that she had her club tonight. Aika has her club tonight too, this is great. 

"I'll see you at the club." (Y/N) waved her friend off as she quickly borrowed the book her friend had chosen for her. I wonder who Kita is... Maybe he's really nice, or maybe he's really handsome... Or really old. 

(Y/N) shook her head to get rid of the thoughts, making her way to her class.