~ In dream ~

The alarms blared through the castle, deafening everyone it came across. Distress rose within me as Allura's voice spoke across the intercom. "Paladins, some Galrans have infiltrated the base! Get to your lions immediately!", she ordered with panic in her words.

Blinking, I opened my eyes, only to find that stood in front of me was none other than Lotor. Smirking in an utterly bone-chilling way, he continued to make his way towards me, discarding any trace of clothes as he did. "Well well, what do we have here? Could it be? My darling y/n?", he chuckled, leaning forward and grabbing my chin.

I tried to turn my head away but, to my horror, my body refused to move an inch. Instead, I was forced to sit there and endure every second of his hands as they travelled around my body, letting only the slightest of tears escape my fear-stricken eyes.

Once he was finished, he gave me a look that could only be described as spine chilling as he continues to pick me up, carrying me out of the castle and leaving nothing but destruction in his path.

~ Out of dream ~

I pounced up in bed, panting heavily. My chest felt tight and restricted every breath I took, leaving me to feel dizzy. Clinging desperately to the sheets, I noticed a figure out the corner of my eye. My breath hitched as I slowly turned my head to face it.

I sighed a breath of relief when I noticed it was only Keith, sitting up and wide-eyed. He hurried to my side and wrapped his arms around me, bringing my body closer to his own. He rubbed my back soothingly as he spoke. "It's okay, you're okay. I'm here, you're safe. I promise.".

I couldn't speak, so I just held onto him tighter, hanging onto the warm, comforting feeling he gave me whenever we hugged. To my surprise, however, he understood that and just held me tighter. I could feel his warm breath on my forehead as he looked down at me, causing a small blush to creep onto my cheeks.

The panic soon subsided only to be replaced by the all-too-frequent feeling of nausea. As the bile began to rise in my throat, I pushed my way out of Keith's grip and legged it to the bathroom, too focused on making it to the toilet to have time to shut the door.

A feeling of relief washed over me as I made it successfully to the toilet but it vanished once I had begun heaving, hands gripping the lid tightly. Not long after, I felt a hand rubbing my back and moving my h/l, h/c hair away from my face.

Once I felt as if I physically couldn't throw up anymore, I closed the lid of the toilet and leaned against the side of it, drained. I spotted a speechless Keith in front of me as I did so, and shot a weak smile towards him. He frowned slightly but returned a small tinge of a smile. He paused for a second or two before he spoke up.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?", he asked, speaking gentler than normal. Unable to verbally reply, I motioned for a drink and then smiled slightly. He quickly understood and rushed out of the room, soon coming back with a glass of water. "Here. Don't drink it too fast or you'll feel worse.". Nodding, I brought the glass to my dry lips and took a sip.

"T-thank you... you can go back to your room if you want.", I finally said, but it came out more like a whisper than anything else. He gave a small, tired smile and helped me up and back into my room. We sat down, side by side, and I rested my head against the wall, feeling lightheaded.

"It's fine, I'll stay. Get some more sleep.", he instructed, moving to sit at the edge of the bed to give me some room. Feeling too tired to reply, I just laid down, falling asleep not long after my head hit the pillow. "Sleep well.", he muttered, barely audible, as I fell into a deep slumber.

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 - 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें