𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾.

Start from the beginning

"Where you going ? Bathroom right there." He scrunched up his eyebrows confused as I walked away from him to the door.

"I lied. I'm going downstairs to get some ice cream." I stuck my tongue out at him but took off when I saw him jump up off the bed mad as hell.

I damn near bust my eyes tryna run down his steps tryna get away from him.

And I did.

I bust my ass falling flat down on the last two steps.

"Oww." I groaned rubbing my now hurting asscheek.

"Thats what yo ass get." Desean laughed walking past me into the kitchen.

He stopped and turned around still laughing looking at me sitting on the floor with a pout and mug on my face.

"Big ass baby, you hurt ?" He asked coming over to me squatting down to my level.

"Yeth. My asscheek hurt." I rolled my eyes still rubbing it as he looked like he was about to buss out laughing again.

"Laugh and imma punch you in yo throat Draco." I said calling him by his street name.

damn, ain't use his street name for damn near twenty three chapters.

anyways.

"What I told you bout callin' me that shit Menai ? You tryna get fucked up ? I mean you already fucked up with ya asscheek but you know what I mean." He joked.

this bitch think everything a joke.

"You gone help me up or keep bullying me sir ?" I mugged him as he got up holding his hand out for me to grab but I didn't take it.

I crossed my arms like the big baby I am and sat there with a mug still present on my face.

he better carry me since he the reason i fell.

"Come on." He waved his hand at me.

"See you always wanna be a big ass baby." He grabbed me up off the floor carrying me into the kitchen and then sat me down in the counter.

I smiled knowing I got exactly what I wanted.

"You still want this ice cream shit ?" He went over to his deepfreezer looking at me waiting for a response.

I nodded my head yes but he just stood there.

"Use words Menai." He demanded.

"Yea." I answered watching him dig in the deep freezer for the ice cream.

"You want the tub or in a bowl ?" He asked.

"The tub, and ian sharing so don't ask." I stated snatching the ice cream from him.

"Don't snatch from me, fuck ?" He snatched it back with a mug.

"Gimme it." I whined reaching for the ice cream but he smirked at what I said.

"Give you what ?" He smirked even more coming closer to me.