I take in the ambiance of the fancy restaurant, the lighting is kept low, and music plays softly. There's a small dance floor in the center of the room.

If there's anything I've learned about fancy restaurants, portion sizes can sometimes be like scooby snacks. But I'm pleasantly surprised to find they are decent sized, not too small, and not over-indulgent either.

We enjoy talking about some of our favorites memories growing up.

JP pours another glass of champagne for each of us, and then he holds his up. "A toast..."

I smile at him as I lift my glass.

"I can stare at you forever and still feel like I haven't had enough of you. I love everything about you, from your pain in the ass, over-analytical mind, that drives me insane, to your delicious, beautiful body that drives me wild in other ways." He smiles at me.

"You understand me in a way no one else can or will and make me feel like the luckiest man in the world by giving me your heart and your love. To you, mio amore, per sempre (My love, forever)." We clink our glasses and sip the champagne.

"That was beautiful, JP, thank you." I smile at him, reaching over the table for his hand. He lifts my hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"But you could have left the pain in the ass part out, just saying."

He laughs. "Of course, you are. I was keeping it real, trying not to be too cheesy." I shake my head laughing, along with him.

JP orders me an Affogato for dessert, telling me I'll love it, while he gets a traditional Tiramisu. I take a spoonful of the dessert, and I immediately love it. It's a vanilla gelato drowned in a shot of espresso and Kahlua. "You love White Russians, so I thought you'd like it." He tells me as he watches me smiling.

I smile back at him. "I do; it's delicious." I take a spoonful and bring it up to his lips. "Here, try some." He keeps his eyes on me as he takes the spoon in his mouth.

"It is good, but I'm craving something on you that tastes much better." He says, licking his lips.

"JP!" I look around, hoping no one is hearing him.

He chuckles at me and reaches across the table, picking up my hand, bringing it to his lips again. "Dance with me."

He leads me to the dance floor and brings me in close to him. We move to the music, and I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder as he brings our hands into his chest.

"I love this dress on you, principessa." He tells me as he kisses me, just under my ear.

"Thank you. You look deliciously handsome in your suit, too." I tell him. We dance closely as we gaze into each other's eyes. It feels like we are in our own little world, just the two of us.

"Char, last weekend with everything that happened—it could have been the adrenaline—that made you feel like it was something you wanted, but if you decide you'd rather wait about tonight, I would understand; I want to make sure you're ready."

I shake my head at him and reach up to kiss him. My tongue slips into his parted lips, and our tongues dance in the sensual way of exploring each other. We continue to kiss, but the need for him is overwhelming. "I want you, JP. Take me home," I tell him almost desparately.

The drive home seems never-ending, even though I glance over and see he's driving at least 15 miles over the speed limit. When JP parks the car, he asks me to wait while he opens the car door for me and gives me his hand to step out; and he interlaces his fingers with mine.