Mother figure

Luz pov

I got home crying king looked at me as he was laying on top of unconscious Eda "what's wrong luz?" King asked "nothing" I said as I ran upstairs.

3rd person pov

Luz crying was loud enough Eda's sister Lilith heard it and it bothered her from her work she left her room to go to the humans room.

Lilith opened Luz's door to see luz cradling herself crying Lilith stared at the girl she took a step back as she tried to think of what to do.

The crying worsened and Lilith took a deep breath and just walked in and sat with luz "you ok?" She plainly asked "no" luz said as she turned the other way to face the wall other than Lilith "you... wanna... uh.. talk about it?" Lilith suggested wanting to figure out why the girl was crying and stop it.

"The girl I loved and she loved me back but today I saw her with another girl!" Luz cried as Lilith's face had sadness in her eyes her expression turned from 'let's get this over with' to 'I'm sorry'.

"Listen kid... human... I know that pain it happened to me... just try and not think about it.. you may love that girl but if she is with another girl she's not the one for you I applaud that you can come out to say you like girls that easy to me... but for now maybe we can hang out a bit and try to... numb the pain in your heart" Lilith's voice sounded so genuine so soothing yet that voice still showed dominance over the human.

Luz stopped crying there was only little sniffles.

The human looked up at the pale witch with a smile and hugged her tightly, Lilith didn't know what to do her arms didn't wrap around the girl they just froze from shock.

"O-oh... I'm not a hugger" Lilith said with a small smile "that don't matter... thank you" Luz's muffled voice came from the arms off witch.

Lilith let out a small chuckle as she tried to hug the human the best she could.

"Well... for now you should get some rest it's getting late huma- Luz you should sleep and maybe I'll take you out tomorrow maybe get some... ice cream? And Have fun!" Lilith said happily as Luz chuckled "sounds great" she said as Lilith gave Luz a kiss on the cheek "good night" Lilith said as she left the room closing the door.

Cause no one ever closes my door.. pisses me off))

Lilith went to her room and sat down at her desk with a smile "I think I'm gonna like having the human around" Lilith said to herself  "hope I can be a mother figure to the girl" she said as she left her desk to lay down.