Shattered heart

Days later

Luz pov

It's been days since I've seen amity again I know she has schooling to do but... it's been way to long she should have told me something... anything! She could have told me one thing that tells me she's fine!

It was still daytime the light shined through my window and I got up and left my room walked down stairs to see a drunk Eda on the couch

Now I have a girlfriend I can't make the Eda jokes where I have a "crush" on her cause if I say it it'd make me sound a like a... something bad I can't think of a word right now))

"A-ay kid w-where you going?" Eda said with hiccuped in between her sentences "out" I plainly said as I left the owl house and went off into town by myself.

"Ay kid w-wait you need something to protect y-yooou" Eda said as she fell off the couch passed out

I needed answers I need to know why she hasn't been around "your over protective calm down luz" I told myself but the other side of me didn't want to calm down "no I'm not stopping until I figure out why amity hasn't been around what if she is with someone else? I swear if I catch her with someone else she's going six feet under!" I talked to myself more fueled by anger wanting to know why she's been gone for so long "luz listen you idiot you two never made it official you two are dating you don't need to do this" I tried to reason with myself.

It was already to late I gotten into town and walked around looking for amity even if it takes me all day I want to know why she hasn't been around for far to long.

King pov

Eda may be dead or she is passed out but none of my concerns she's the one drinking not me good thing cause the king of demons only drinks his chocolate milk

I hate milk I ain't lactose intolerant I just really hate milk I have to drink almond milk so I throw up half my intestines))

Luz pov

It's been hours and I am still searching for that witch! I may be over reacting but I need to know why she hasn't been around.

Looking and looking for what seems like an eternity I was about to give up hope until I heard a voice that seemed female (can't tell these days with every being trans no offense)

"Cmon it'll be fun you me park hanging out just us it's not like I'm gonna do anything bad... you can trust me right" the voice came as I peeked a corner to see a girl with three eyes and a smile that said 'yea I'm a bad girl so what' she had amity pinned against the wall the girl leaned next to amity's face "Don't let me down amity and here's something to remind you to keep you in place" the girl said as she kissed amity on the lips but amity's face had an expression as if she enjoyed it.

I felt my heart shattering like grass I took a step back my mouth wide open in complete shock.

The girl that kissed amity left and amity sighed and looked to her left to see me her eyes widen as she saw me just the look alone she knew I saw everything "you son of a bitch" I said quietly tears running down my face as I turn around and walked away "luz wait it's not what it looks like" amity tried to defend herself I wasn't gonna hear it.

I started running away from her.

Amity pov

Luz saw everything I didn't want to kiss Boscha this is one big miss understanding.

As Luz ran I followed with the same speed of her "luz wait! Let me explain!" I called out as Luz ran into a alleyway and i followed "there is no explanation!" Luz cried out as I got closer and closer to her "luz please!" I caught up to her and laid a hand on her shoulder "luz please let me explain what happened" I said trying to tell her.

"Just leave me alone!" Luz yelled as she pushed me to the ground "you've done this it's your fault blight! Eda was right about you and your family name I should have left you in the forest! But I had to fall for you I had to fall in love with a blight!" Luz said crying even more "just leave me alone" luz said as she ran away from me..

I know I messed up

I know Luz just snapped

I know it's my fault

I know she won't ever talk to me

I know I have to fix this.