Allies of the isles

Does anyone know how to calm down you're mad girlfriend I need the help and if it doesn't work please hide me))

The next day

I woke up with a yawn and rubbed my eyes "glad that dream was over" I said to myself as I look around to see I wasn't in my room "damnit" I said to myself.

I got out of bed and looked around as I didn't have any of my stuff with me just my normal clothes and nothing else "guess I'm stuck with this.... for awhile"

I sat down on a bed and look at my phone then put it away with a sigh.

I got up and went downstairs to see Eda and king "hey luz" Eda said "hey" I responded as I sit with the two "any plans for today?" Eda asked "nope I'm no where I'm a nobody and my world won't be looking for me and this place has magic and monsters... I think I'm good at sticking here where it is safe" I said with a sigh "cmon kid don't you wanna explore I'll take care of you" Eda said "ok fine let's go explore" I said as in stood up.

Later

Me, Eda and king where together walking through town as Eda told me about it "over there is hexside the school of magic... I might have you enroll there once I teach you a spell" Eda said as we kept walking but I wasn't paying attention the area was so medieval looking it got my attention as I tuned out Eda "over there is blah blah blah hate that place blah blah blah"

I went off on my own to explore as I looked around amazed.

Without looking i bumped into somebody and both of us fell "sorry about that I wasn't paying attention" I said as I got up and went to the person I knocked down and offered them my hand.

A warm hand grabbed it and I pulled them up a girl about my age with glasses "sorry again... names luz" I said "oh my gosh" the girl said as she grabbed my face and looked at my ears "human... oh my gosh you're human" they said "yea yea I'm human and you are?" I asked "oh names willow" willow said with a smile.

"Well nice to meet you willow"

Eda Pov

I looked around for the human "where did she go?" I asked king "don't know don't care let me sleep" king said in my hair

Luz pov

Me and willow talked for a bit until another person came we talked with him his name was gus and we talked more all together.. I consider these witches my friends.

Then another girl caught my eye as she walked to willow mint green hair very pale skin a smile on her face "look at that half a witch and... whoever that guy is" the girl said as she pointed at gus "then her other friend who seems new.. wait what" the girl said as she walked over to me inspecting my ears "you aren't a witch... what the hell are you?" The girl said "she's a human" willow said "impossible humans can't be here there's no way a human can be on the isles" the girl said "well believe it cause I'm here... names luz" I said holding hand out for a handshake "like I'd associate with a half a witch a guy I don't know and a human" the girl said as she slapped my hand away from her and walked away with a laugh.