"About that, there is some good news. Because of your... exuberant activities the other night, we discovered that you and your baby (the one still inside your uterus) are totally fine. The stitches held through all of that rough movement, so you can go see your baby in the flesh."

On the inside, happiness blossoms like a pink explosion. On the outside, my lips don't even tilt up into a smile.

"I can't see her while I'm on this medicine. I feel like a damn robot. Can I see her when it wears off?"

"Of course, Ellie. But there's one more thing that you have to do before you see your baby."

I mentally roll my eyes. Of course it couldn't of been that easy.

"What is it?"

"You have to have a mandatory session with one of our psychiatrists. Now, it's only one, and I promise that it won't take long. We just want to make sure-"

"That I'm not a violent psychopath?" It's meant to be a joke, but I don't crack a smile.

Samira just shakes her head. "So when would you like to start the session?"

"Now please."

"Alrighty then, I'll be right back."

When she leaves, Liam leaps up from the couch and rushes over to me.

"El, are you serious? Was it... was it really Harry? All they told me is that you attacked some man!"

I look at Liam's face and gauge his reaction. I study him closely while he freaks out. "Yes, it was him. He's alive." I watch his reaction to this, then I carefully study him as I tell him what happened at the cafe.

When I'm done, I know that it wasn't Liam. Liam didn't know that Harry is alive and he wasn't the one who told him where I was.

But someone did.

Obviously, Niall is my number one suspect, but he could have told someone else who told Harry. How many people knew that he was alive? Tiny trickles of betrayal seep into my brain, but I shove it away. I need more information before I jump to conclusions.

"- If I see his sorry ass, I will fucking kill him. He'll wish that he really was dead. How could he-!"

"Liam."

His rant abruptly stops at the tone of my voice.

"Yes?"

"I need you to get me something." I then explain exactly what I want and where he could find it. I also give him instructions to fly everyone out to Canada. "Can you do that?"

"Yes, but, what do you want me to say exactly?"

I shrug. "Tell them that I went into early labor. Just make sure that everyone comes, including Ava and the twins. Okay?"

Liam smiles and seems to calm down. "I'm glad you're finally letting people support you, Ellie."

I give him a fake smile. If he only knew what I was really planning...

"Oh, did you want me to get Daria as well?"

"Yes, but don't bring her to see me until everyone else comes to see me."

After a few more instructions, Liam mock salutes and hurries out of the room.

When I'm alone, I sigh deeply and let a single tear drip down my cheek. Samira was right, the meds are wearing off fast.

Sitting up, I look over at the suitcase of clothes that Liam brought for me. I've been in this hospital gown for forever, so I'm going to change into regular clothes. I hope Samira doesn't get her panties in a twist.