ii. grimmauld place

Start from the beginning

and that's when the pillow fight started.

by the time they had finished, their hair was messed up, their clothes were wrinkled, and they were out of breath.

"harry! hope!" mrs weasley shrieked from downstairs.

"MUDBLOODS! HALF-BLOODS! HALF-BREEDS! BLOODTRAITORS! IN THE HOUSE LF MY FATHERS—" walburga black's portrait was interrupted by hope coming down the stairs and shutting her blinds.

"what—" mrs. weasley started, looking at their wrinkly clothes and messed up hair.

"NO! NO! we were just having a pillow fight." hope said quickly, seeing fred and george's smirks, sirius nodding his head, tonks trying to control her laughter, hermione and lupin's disapproving looks, and ron's approving nod.

"yeah." harry says, before taking a feather from a pillow from hope's hair."see." he says with a low chuckle. the two join the table for dinner.

—————————————

"harry! it's time to go!" sirius calls from downstairs.

harry gets up from where him, hermione, ron, and hope are, and head downstairs holding his trunk.

sirius gives harry a hug, before heading to the floo powder.

harry goes to ron, gives him a man hug, while they exchange words. they break apart and harry does the same to hermione, before heading to hope.

hope gives harry a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck, him doing the same to her waist. she blushed a tint of red at harry's warm hands on her waist. they break apart, and harry heads to the fireplace. hope fake salutes harry, causing them both to chuckle.

sirius looks in adoration at how the same way harry looked at hope was the same way his deceased friend, james looked at lily, and vice versa.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
the burrow
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

after harry and sirius left, mrs. weasley had told us all the kids had to all go to the burrow for safety reasons.

they complied of course, not wanting to face the wrath of mrs. weasley.

so that's where hope, hermione, and ron were. in ron's room, in the burrow.

"what do you think harry is doing right now?" hope asks.

"seems like somebody misses harry." ron teases.

"sh-shut up ron, y-you guys miss him too!" hope stutters.

"your stuttering!" ron exclaims, pointing at hope, nodding his head vigorously.

"speaking off harry." hermione says before hope can interrupt.

hope looks to where hermione was, to see hedwig.

"it's for you." hermione says to hope, wearing a smirk.

hope takes the letter, petting hedwig, and conjuring a treat.

hope starts to head out the room, to read the letter, and loosk back to see ron, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"what?" hope says.

"oh...nothing, it's just, harry sent a letter to you before his other friends, i couldn't help but think—" ron says, smirking.

"goodbye!" hope says, exiting the room.
hope walked to her room shared with ginny and hermione.

hope opened the envelope to find, not a letter but a feather,

the feather harry took out of hope's hair hours prior to now.

(a/n): i'm tempted to make this like their things, like sending a feather when they're okay, but i have no idea when i can incorporate that.

i need to watch hbp again, i kinda forgot most of the stuff that happened.

anyways, there was some hope x harry fluff for you.

btw; what is the harry x hope ship name? harope? harpe? horry? hape?

884 words