1.

"Tʜᴀᴛ's Tʜᴇ Tʜɪɴɢ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Pᴀɪɴ, Iᴛ Dᴇᴀᴍᴀɴᴅs Tᴏ Bᴇ Fᴇʟᴛ."
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝐼𝑛 𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠
ʲᵒʰⁿ ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿ

********************

In the dimly lit room of the Burrow, Hermione traced the cruel word "Mudblood" branded on her arm by Bellatrix Lestrange.

A heavy silence hung in the air, weighing down on everyone's hearts, a month after the harrowing Battle of Hogwarts had left its scars on their souls.

In this house that used to be filled with laughter, now all the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione shared a collective grief, their hearts aching for the loved ones they had lost. Fred, Lupin, Nymphadora, and countless others were gone, and the pain of their absence still cut deep.

George, once the prankster of the family, remained locked away in a room, his laughter silenced forever. Mrs. Weasley's attempts to reach him with charms had all failed, leaving her heartbroken and helpless.

Hermione, too, had become a prisoner of her sorrow, her room a refuge from a world that had taken so much from her. Her parents, whom she had erased their memories from to protect them, were still missing since the battle. The Ministry's search efforts had yielded no results, and Hermione longed to see them, to hear their voices once more.

Amidst this sea of despair, a desperate knock on her door interrupted the solitude. She knew it could only be Ron or Harry, for Ron and Hermione had recently ended their romantic relationship, choosing instead to preserve their friendship.

"Hermione, I'm begging you, please, please let me in! It's been months, and you've shut everyone out for weeks. You're wasting away in there, Hermione, I can't bear it any longer. Please, let me in!" Harry's voice trembled with desperation.

Hesitation hung in the air before Hermione reluctantly flicked her wand, causing the door to burst open. As Harry, Ron, and Ginny entered, they carried with them the weight of their own grief and worry.

Tears welled up in Hermione's eyes as she remained bowed, unable to meet their concerned gazes. They reached out to her, their presence offering a glimmer of solace in the darkness of her despair.

"Hermione," Harry implored, "please, look at us."

Ginny, with a forceful tenderness, hugged Hermione tightly, and her tears began to flow freely. The trio sat beside her, determined to bring her back from the abyss of her sorrow.

" 'Mione, you have to eat," Ron whispered, and Harry and Ginny nodded in agreement.

They offered her food, the simple act of nourishing her body a testament to their love and concern. Hermione didn't object; she was too hungry to complain,and too tired to resist.

"Good girl," Ginny whispered as she fed Hermione, as though comforting a child.

The room remained silent, filled only with the sounds of Hermione eating. Then, Harry handed her a goblet.

"Drink this," he urged gently.

Hermione hesitated but complied, taking a sip from the goblet. Ginny placed the plate and goblet on a nearby table when she was done.

Finally, they spoke in unison, their voices filled with empathy and support. Hermione knew they had all experienced their own losses, their own pain.

" 'Mione," Harry began, "We've all lost someone. We're all grieving, just like you. But you can't shut yourself in like this, without eating or talking. We're here for you, 'Mione, always. Please, let us help you through this."

Tears flowed freely as Hermione sniffled and nodded, her heart heavy with gratitude for her friends' unwavering support.

"Now, 'Mione," Ron said gently, "come downstairs with us."

With Harry, Ginny, and Ron standing together, they were an unbreakable wall of love and understanding, and Hermione knew she couldn't resist their collective strength. Ginny took her hand, leading her downstairs, while Harry and Ron followed closely behind, determined to help her heal in the company of those who cared most..

************ I'll post the next part ASAP

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS PART IF YOU LIKE IT...