Heeseung just chuckled.

"A-am I that obvious?" Heeseung chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck feeling shy about the topic.

"Hahahaha not that much, you're actually getting left behind by the others." His hyung laugh

"Getting left behind? What? What do you mean?" Heeseung ask in confusion, he did not clearly heard what his hyung just said.

"You have a LOT of opponent~~~" His hyung mumbled chuckling, loved watching and observing how the boys act towards you. He finds it more interesting than watching those Kdrama shows. And amused by how each of them have their own unique ways showing you how they feel but you're too oblivious to noticed.

"Hyung? What? I Can't hear you." Heeseung said in confusion.

"Hahahaha nothing! I was talking to Dad, but anyways, you've got to step up your game! Someone might steal her from you!" His brother said

"Naaahh I think she's not interested in those stuff right now, we're here to debut hyung... But I'll just continue treating her how much she means to me." Heeseung said, he's actually trying to control he's feelings for you... to not ruin whatever you two have right now and just go with the flow.

"Eeeeww! Since when did you become a romantic guy?! Bring back my brother! NOW! You're creeping me out!!!" His hyung said dramatically

"Hahahah Hyung!" Heeseung yelled, laughing and shaking his head at his brother's silliness.

"Well if you say so~~~ Just be true to yourself and with your feelings cuz if you keep it too much it'll get harder and painful to bear. Have fun and enjoy your remaining time there, cuz a lot of things will change when that show ends.... You know that right?" His hyung said.

"Mmmm thank you hyung." Heeseung said sincerely

"I always got your back bro. Good luck to your Debut! I know you'll make it! I believe in you!" His brother chuckled.

"I won't let you down!" Heeseung chuckled, smilling genuinely, getting courage and strength from his brother.

"Okay, we're being too cheesy now, You're gonna talk with mom too right?" His brother said.

"Hahaha yeah!" Heeseung said

"Got it, I'll hand it to her" His brother said (He can here his brother walking around)

"Mom! Our little Heeseung wants some love advice from you!" His hyung yelled, smilling from ear to ear.

"Yah! Hyung!!!" Heeseung protested and starts panicking.

His brother laugh so hard, handling the phone to his mom and ran off.

"Love advice~~~ Are you keeping something from me Heeseung-ah? Or is it about Y/n~" His mom teased.

"H-haha Ofcourse n-not mom, you know hyung, he might have just bump his head somewhere and start saying nonsense things, I'm afraid hyung really needs a serious check up mom." Heeseung said dramatically.

"I heard that!!!" His hyung yelled from the background.

"You two Hahahaha Heeseung-ah.... I miss you~" His mom said, you can hear from her voice her longing for his son.

"Me too..." Heeseung said, getting emotional right now.

"I feel like crying everytime you're on tv. I can see you working so hard." His mom said sincerely, appreciating how hard working his son is.

"Mmmmm." Heeseung hummed while  silently wiping his unexpected tears. He missed his mom so much.

Even though Heeseung hides it, his mom knows and feels it.

"Heeseung-ah~" His mom said sweetly.

"Mmmm." Heeseung hummed

"When you're having a hard time (Heeseung wiping his tears again, that keeps on flowing) Just think about your brother~" His mom chuckled, trying to make his son smile

"Hahaha mmm" Heeseung chuckled

"He makes you laugh all the time right?" His mom laugh

The mother and son laughed heartily, longing for each other.

"We're so proud of you! Always. You're doing great Heeseung-ah keep doing what you're doing,  hard work will never betray you." His mother said, encouraging his son.

"Mmmm thanks mom~" Heeseung said smilling.

The call was filled with laughter, catching up and teasing Heeseung with Y/n. Heeseung was really thankful for this reward, for him it feels like healing and gaining a lot of energy and courage.

***Y/n at the Pantry room

"Dad, I......... I also got mom's disease... I'm running out of time...."

Author: New update 🤗💜 hahah Heeseung's hyung is really funny, still can't move on from his "Kapangi sunggan~~~" 😂 everytime I listen to Flicker, I hear his hyung's voice 😂how to unheard it? haha. I miss I-Land again 😭💔

Again, thank you so much for reading, supporting, voting, commenting your opinions and thoughts about the story, it really means so much to me 💜💜💜 You don't know how much I love and smile reading your comments and reactions 🤗💜💜💜 It motivates me to update as soon as possible 🤗💜💜💜.

English is not my native language so I do really apologize for the typos and wrong grammars 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND || ENHYPENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara