Chapter 4

POV Narrator

Reyna had found herself after the spell watching over each of the avengers

Reyna had found herself after the spell watching over each of the avengers. Tony and Steve both outside.

Nat went to shower. Clint was passed out next to a drinking Fury. Katherine was cooking since the...hero's here needed to eat.

Reyna watched and listened to the conversation that happened between Bruce and Nat.

Bruce was looking down with guilt and the female bit her lip before speaking up.

"You know...it's not your fault."

Bruce jumped up in the air in fright before looking to the female who emerged into the light. She had replaced her other clothing with a hoodie and sweats.

Her hair down but he could see how pale but tan her skin was. Her bright blue eyes piercing his.

"What?" He asked and he could feel the hulk urging to come forward. Wanting to touch his mate who was keeping her distance.

"It's not your fault. Neither of you." She spoke and Hulk couldn't help but feel content she added him in.

"But it is! I turn into a monster every time I get angry! Or scared! Or I can't control him! I just want to be normal!" He practically broke down in front of her and she looked around before she flashed forward.

She gripped his chin sending sparks up his body immediately making him feel better.

"We all have a monster on the inside....but yours is like another person in the body...who just wants to be seen as hero instead of a monster...right hulk?" She whispered and Bruce could feel the hulk begging to hold the female.

Her caring eyes practically caressing his body and both personalities and people enjoyed it.

"How do you know that's what he wants? How do you know anyone will be safe during the next fight?!" He spoke and Hulks mood dropped and the light chuckle within the room brought it right back up.

"Because dear one....It's what I would want..." she spoke before gently running her fingers over his cheek to the left of his chest knowing her mark laid there.

He stared at her amazed as she sent shivers of spark through his body.

"I know everyone with be safe during the next fight because Hulk wants to be seen as a hero. So let him be one. Treat him as such." She spoke softly before kissing his head before turning and walking out of the room.

Bruce just stared at the door she disappeared from and Nat opened the door from the opposite side she was listening from.

Bruce looked to her and Nat frowned, "Is that all he wants?"

Bruce felt a humming coming from within him and frowned looking to her.

"It is."

——-