Chapter 1

POV Narrator

The avengers made it back to the tower and they immediately got Clint into the medical room.

"What happened to him?" Starks best medical staff spoke and Natasha shook her head.

"Neither of us are sure exactly...it's complicated. She was hurt because I heard him go down. Then next thing I know is he is completely healed by the time I get to him. He doesn't remember anything."

The woman only nodded before grabbing a syringe and gently drawing the man's blood.

"I'm going to look at your blood."

Tony enters with Bruce behind him watching as the woman drops a drop on a tile before sliding it under a microscope.

She looked in for a moment before she gasped making the other looked to her.

Snapping her head to Tony and Bruce she waved them over.

"What is it?" Natasha asked and Tony looked down watching the cells that were once red go completely white before turning a black.

"The cells! They transitioned! It's as of the cells just...patched him back together." Tony spoke and the woman nodded and Tony looked to Clint.

"Has this happened before?"

Clint shook his head and frown as Tony nodded.

"Alright I will do some research and look into it. Take it easy."

Bruce behind Stark wondering just what the hell they saw.

"We could use that to our advantage." Tony spoke and Bruce nodded.

"Quite possibly."

"With the advanced technology from the Stone in the Scepter and the blood we just discovered we won't have to worry about aliens anymore. We would only have to worry about people. Ultron is the key." Tony spoke and Bruce looked down at his arm.

The mating marks the one he ignited as the big green guy....he didn't know...but he wanted to. He wanted to meet them.

If he didn't...he wanted to have them in a safe world.

"Alright...let's do it."

——-

For three days the two had work continuously on the stone trying to figure out a way to make Ultron work. How the stone could give it such an advancement that it wouldn't work.

Yet they came to a stump. Each day they would take more of Clints blood. Three days and they still had no idea what was going on with it.

"What did we miss?" Tony muttered to himself and Jarvis answered him.

"I'll continue to run variations on the interface. Scan the blood for any abnormalities that what we already know. But you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments."

"Thanks buddy." Tony spoke walking out as the light went dark.

"Enjoy yourself sir."

"I always do."

——-

The party was in full swing.

Many people were having a good time. Many friends, many hero's like the avengers at the tower.

People laughing, drinking, flirting to the Max. Natasha and her mate Bruce flirt with each other. Trying to comfort him by telling him he is like no one else.