Leaving day

Its a new year,Its a new day! Classes started and I was going to leave for Juiliard today. I still haven't talked to you know who yet. 

I got dressed for the ride and mom took me to the airport. Dad had to work,but mom and Kat was there sending me off. I was flying first class and I couldn't wait. Even though I rode a private jet before,I was still grateful. As I was standing in line,I heard a familiar voice behind me. 

  "Rosalyn?" They said, I turned around it was ,well you already know.

"What are you doing here,you have a jet?" I asked.

"Well,the jet needed a break." He laughed.I didn't laugh, I turned back around and paid attention. "Rosalyn please?" I didn't say anything. I gave the person my ticket and got on board. First class,I had my own space and their was one seat across from me which made me happy because privacy. There was no one else though in first class,just me.I saw Matteo get on,please keep going,please keep going. Nope his seat was the one across from mine. I put my headphones in and listened to music. I got a text saying, "please talk to me."

I looked at him and shook my head. There was literally no one else in first class except us. Seriously man,come on.  Another text, "please,I need to explain." Ugh fine. 

  I took my headphones off and looked at him,no one else was there, "what?" 

He got up and sat on the space next to my seat which was probably dangerous. " Rosalyn I know I hurt you and I'm sorry."

  "Its the fact that she told you she was pregnant and you didn't tell me. You had the perfect opportunity,but instead I found out on tv with my whole family watching." I said.

"Rosalyn please." He said reaching for my hand.

"No,don't touch me." I said jerking my hand back.

" Roxanne,she said she would bring you into this and say you were a home wrecker and everything else. I know it wasn't true,but the people would have believed her. I didn't want cameras in your faces and people hating you for a lie."

"Matteo I am a big girl,I can handle myself."

"Rosalyn, please forgive me."

"I do forgive you Matteo,but that doesn't mean you're free to come back in my life. Everything was going good before I met you. My sister probably wouldn't have gotten kidnap if I hadn't met you. I thought you were different,I knew it was all an act just for the video and just to make your views rise up. You're a good actor."

"Rosalyn, I want to be with you. Roxanne threatening you and your family does scare me okay,but I didn't want to be the one to hurt you and tell you to go,but she threaten to bring you into it."

"Why didn't you just tell me,I would have understood."

"I was afraid okay." 

"We could have played it off real well." 

"I love you Rosalyn,I know my child will love you to. Please give me another chance."

"Is it really yours?"

"Yes,the paternity test said it was." 

"Matteo,I don't know if I can handle this,please just leave me alone."

"Okay my rose." He said and went back to his seat.

"Please don't call me that." I said.

He nodded and I put my headphones on and started to cry a little. My first relationship and my first love,this is why I don't date. I wish I would have kept it professional. We were in New in about two hours. Mr. Woetzel was at the airport waiting for me,that's what he said.