I love you

After we finished eating we showered and Kat went straight to sleep, So did my parents,but Matteo and I stayed up. We had our own blankets and we just talked.

   "Thank you Matteo,you know you risked your life." I said.

" Rosalyn,so did you." He said.

"Your life is important and if anything would have happened to you,it would have been my fault and I would have felt guilty and would have to face our parents because of my life."

  "Rosalyn,it didn't happen though we are here together,Kat is back and we're together."He said grabbing my hand. 

" Yeah, thats a positive part."

"Rosalyn you are just as important as I. Kat is important to me as well. I love both of you,I love your whole family, I never knew all of this would happen. I didn't know a music video would change my life." 

  " We love you to Matteo,especially Kat." I laughed,

" She's adorable, I'm glad she's your sister." Matteo said.

"Me to,like I said she's my biggest supporter." I smiled.

" Yes she is, I know her and Virginia will get along well."

" Well,what day do you have to leave?" 

"Tomorrow." He said,I looked at the clock and it said 12am, " Rosalyn can I tell you something?" 

 " Anything Matteo." 

"Well,you remember when we were dancing in the studio,the first time we met?"

"Of course."

"Well I never forgot about that day,the way we danced with each other the first time and the way we almost kissed. I never felt that way about anyone Rosalyn,no one." 

"Really?"

"Really my rose,I  truly love you." Those  words, I clung unto them.I know maybe he said it before,but this moment I felt my heart goop,he loves me. Like really loves me. 

"You do?"

"I do,I can't imagine being with anyone else. You make me a better person,you don't try to impress anyone,you believe in yourself and you love what you do. Your smile,your laugh,your beautiful self is amazing." He said.

I was smiling so hard, " Matteo I love you to."

"You do."

"I do."

"I wish I wasn't leaving,I can stay." He said.

"No you can't,your family needs you." I said.

He kissed my hand and smiled, "hey you better get to sleep,we've had a long night." 

"Yeah we have,goodnight." I said getting up.

"Goodnight my rose." He smiled.

I went to my room while he stayed on the couch. He is so amazing and I wish I was going with him. I sat on my bed and pulled out my bible. As I was reading my bible I heard screaming from outside my room. Kat's room is across from mine.I got up and opened the door. The screaming continued and Mom and dad came out from down the hallway, "What's going on?" Dad asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened Kat's door. She was still asleep,but she was shaking and sweating and she started screaming again. I grabbed her hand and she woke up trying to pull away. Mom and dad came to her as well. I looked back and saw Matteo there as well. 

   "What happened?" He asked.

"She had a bad dream." I said.

" Kat sweetheart,you're safe now." MOm said.

"Yeah,no one is going to hurt you anymore."

"Not until we move." Kat said.

 "Kat,you're safe here." Mom said.

"I know mom, I can tell you what happened." Kat said.

I wasn't ready to hear it yet,so I left. I knew if I did I would be ready to kill someone. My sister, my little sister,maybe I shouldn't know who did it,but I do and I want them to go through the same thing that they put Kat through. I took a deep breathe and said to myself "but I can't,it may take a few days or weeks,but I'm not going to think like that. Kat is safe and that's all that matters." 

   "You're right." Matteo said.

"Oh,I'm sorry,I was just talking to myself." I said.

"Rosalyn." He said hugging me, "you are amazing." 

"So are you,you being here has really helped me and kept me calm." 

"I told you,you can fall on me. I mean that." He said kissing my forehead. 

   " I know." I smiled and laid my head back on his chest. We stayed there for like 5 minutes and then I went back in my room and Matteo went  back downstairs to the living room. I prayed for a few minutes and then went back to sleep. The kiss Matteo left on my forehead was still lingering and as I tried to sleep a smile kept popping on my face.