The Truth

We've been home for about two hours now and  we were sitting on the couch eating pizza, while watching a movie. Kat was in my arms and I slowly leaned my head on Matteo's shoulder since he was slouched down. He moved closer to me and then leaned his head down on mine.  We were fine,we had a few bruises,but no concussion. Kat was in good health. She just had abuse bruises on her stomach and then her private area was bruised as well,but Kat said he only stuck his fingers in her,but she said it was hurting. They gave her some cream and said everything looked okay. 

    As we were eating the the phone ranged,dad answered.

   "Hello,this is he...okay we will be right down,thank you officer Jackie." Dad said and hung up the phone. He looked at us and said, "we have to go back to the station." 

   "what for?" I asked.

"Lets just go." Dad said grabbing the keys.

We got up and followed dad outside and to the truck. We headed back to the station and Officer Jackie pulled me,mom, and dad into a room. Matteo watched Kat as we talked.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked.

"Well,we got the motive on why they took Kat." Officer Jackie said. 

"And...what was it?" Mom said.

"It was Rosalyn." Officer Jackie said.

"What,me?Why?" I asked confused.

" Well Rosalyn,you were on tv and Alicia just got kicked out of Yale." Officer Jackie said.

"So." I said.

"They are very high of themselves and  they want to be the best. So when Alicia told them she got kicked out out Yale,they were upset and then a few days later they saw you on Tv all glamourous and happy and they got jealous because their daughter isn't there. You were the miniority in their case and they thought how could you be there and so they got jealous" Officer Jackie said

"So why did they take Kat?" Mom asked.

"Well they said Kat liked to talk to them rudely and always boast about you Rosalyn to them and was a very outspoken little girl and they saw an opportunity to take her." Officer Jackie said.

"That creep,searching for Kat with us while he had her the whole time,why I could just-" Dad said.

"Honey,we have her back,thats all that matters." Mom said.

"yeah you're right." Dad said.

" Also Alicia didn't have anything to do with it. Her parents said so as well and so did she. She was clueless." Officer Jackie said.

" really?" I said.

"Yes ma'am and she really misses your friendship." Officer Jackie said.

"Well,her parents split us apart." I said.

"she told me,well look Mr. and Mrs. Hughes confessed to everything so that means they will be tried for kidnapping,abuse,and neglect." Officer Jackie said.

" Good." Dad said.

"Will I have to be in court?" Kat asked.

"No,we are good,no court."Officer Jackie smiled 

"Thank you for everything." Mom told officer Jackie.

"My pleasure ma'am,thank you for your cooperation." Officer Jackie said.We left the room and Kat ran up to dad and mom, "is everything okay?" Kat asked"Everything is fine." Mom said kissing Kat's cheek.We walked outside and got in the truck,we sat there for a minute,dad looked down at the ground and then at the ceiling. " Honey are you okay?

 "Yeah, I'm fine, look we're moving." Dad said.

"What?" Everyone said even Matteo.

*MOVING SERIOUSLY! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE BALLET SHOP?!