January 8th, 20XX

Dear Jimin,

It's been a week since I sent my last email and there's been no response. Are you okay? Nobody knows about these emails. They were our little secret. So why can't I contact you?

Nobody says your name much anymore. Every day, Taehyung would cry whenever your name was mentioned and Jin would have to console him. So we can't talk about you openly. I don't like it. How am I supposed to not say your name? It's tattooed on my tongue at this point. You are me and I am you, remember? When things were okay, I'd find myself responding to your name as if it were my own. So how am I expected to not say your name? You're my boyfriend.

The company has yet to release a statement. I feel powerless. The guys have begun to treat me like I'm a kid again. But it's worse. Namjoon and Jin don't want me on social media or on the internet at all. Someone is always checking on me. I have to draft my messages whenever I can find time away from the prying eyes of the other members. They don't want me to see what the media is saying. But I have the right to know. You're my boyfriend. This is my fault.

Weverse isn't even safe anymore. The members have stopped posting on it and we've almost gone completely off the radar. We've been under house arrest in the dorms. It feels like we're hiding from the zombie apocalypse. But I don't feel safe. I don't think I'll ever feel safe without you. Sometimes, I imagine hearing your voice. It's faint. I want to hear you for real. I want to hear you say my name so I know we were real. It feels like I'm frozen under the spotlight of the members' worry. Jimin, I know we are apart, but I will close the distance, one step at a time. Even though I'm not there physically, I'm still with you.

Love,

Jungkook