"Too ugly for a kiss?" Harry teased and I shook my head to say no, giggling before placing a kiss on his cheek. But he dipped his head to give me one on the lips instead, his hand caressing my face before letting go. "Now I feel much better."

"Tosser," I rolled my eyes at him. "So, the Hogsmeade weekend happens to land on Valentine's Day?"

He looked down at me, confusion dancing in his green eyes. I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the forehead. "I'm asking for a date you git," I let out a dramatic exhale of disappointment. "You better take me on one, Potter."

"Of course I will, Love." He pressed a kiss to my cheek before settling his eyes back on the fire, a million thoughts began going through his head. I would've asked him what's wrong but I was too occupied replaying his voice calling me "Love" over and over.

He's too charming without even trying, bloody hell!

***

I was confused to find a huge commotion outside the castle when I was just going about my day, I was about to deliver some potion ingredients to the twins when I had to walk out and watch Professor Trelawney cry out about being fired.

Wait- she's being what? I widened my eyes and managed through the crowd to find Hermione who wrapped an arm around me for support, I continued looking ahead to find Umbridge's hideous face smile at the poor Professor.

"I can do whatever I wish."

Before it can get out of hand, Dumbledore arrived and fixed the situation, as always. He was fashionably late but just in time to fix any damage created and he dismissed us to go on and continue our day. That man is too shady.

Today's the day I have my date with Harry. Our friendship was shaky last year and we didn't have the best relationship and it was too confusing to recall everything that happened but I'm happy as of the moment. 

Rose finally received a letter from her family, turns out there was some trouble with their mission but they were safe and sound and I was happy for her. Who she spent the Christmas break with was a mystery, however.

She said it'll be a surprise for the future and assured me with a smile but I still worry. Nevermind of that, I have a date to get ready for. I put on some comfy jeans and a knitted pullover decorated with cross-stitched flowers all over the sleeves then topped it off with a scarf since it's still cold outside.

"Any plans for today's weekend at Hogsmeade, Hermione?" I asked the brunette brushing her hair in front of the mirror. 

"Just gonna purchase some books and accompany Ronald. Since you two are occupied." 

I gasped and turned to her. "A date, huh?" She let out a groan and shook her head to say no.

"Not like that, I don't think he even considered that for a second." I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"He's a dense idiot and he'll soon realize just how lovely you are," I assured her and she smiled at me. "If he doesn't then I'll hex him and find you a cute boyfriend- or girlfriend." 

***

The date with Harry went well, we tried visiting madam puddifoot's tea shop but it was too ghastly to look at. Not to mention that that amount of pink reminds me of Umbridge so we passed on that and instead went to the Three Broomsticks. We then went around buying books and treats.

He made me laugh a lot with how clueless he was about everything, given he didn't get to explore the village properly. I lost myself in the date, it was too fun, just being with him walking around with our hands linked together and the weather was perfect too.

It felt like a dream, but of course as all dreams do- it ended. At the moment I am trying to keep my head in a happy place which was recalling our date because Umbridge found out about D.A and we were close to getting caught but quickly got away.

There is one problem, however. Harry isn't here yet.

***

"Wait- wait, let me get a proper recap of everything that happened," I held my hand out and let out a long sigh. "Dumbledore admitted to forming the D.A and went into hiding because he didn't wanna get any of us in trouble and now he's nowhere to be found then you went out earlier with Hermione and Ron with Hagrid who introduced you to his giant brother hiding in the Forbidden Forest?"

Harry curtly nodded. "And the giant likes Hermione."

I winced at the thought and massaged my temple. "Of course, just another regular week at Hogwarts. Where your Headmaster becomes wanted and a giant develops a crush on your best friend. I should've gone to Beaubaxton."

"If you went there, you wouldn't have met me," Harry frowned. 

I giggled at his pout and dropped on the bed with a sigh, it was all so tiring. But this is what comes with being with Harry, and it's all worth it. He's worth it. "You're right, so maybe I don't regret coming here after all."

"Everything is going wrong and I can barely keep up," I whispered as he settled on the bed next to me. Both of us facing the ceiling. The girls were downstairs talking but I didn't have it in me to join them so I went up here but Harry followed me on the way.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into all of this," Harry said in a low voice. I frowned and turned to him but he kept his eyes on the ceiling. "Your life probably won't be as crazy if you dated Malfoy."

"I think it would be worse considering I'm muggleborn and he's a Malfoy. Also none of that," I held onto his face and forced him to look at me, I peered into his darkened green eyes through the lenses of his glasses and place a soft kiss on his lip, pulling away to look him in the eyes again. "I only want you and no one else. If all this comes with being your girlfriend then I can handle all of it, you're not gonna go through all this alone."

"I don't deserve you." Harry said with a light chuckle and he snuggled closer to me, snaking an arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. "But thank you for everything you've done for me so far."

"If I had the chance to go back, knowing everything I'll have to go through just by telling you my name," I closed my eyes to remember just how perplexed he looked when we first meet and smiled at the mental image. "I'd do it again."

-

I'm abusing yall with some fluff cause I am excited for all the angst and can't wait to write them so I can cry and satisfy my angst hoe self. 

Thoughts on the story so far?

ALSO GO READ YELLOW !