44. Pleasing a storm

Start from the beginning

"Oh she's fine! Just the drink I believe"

Eleanor who felt slightly dizzy and unable to speak for herself was still completely fresh in the mind.
Why had she come over like this all of a sudden?

"Alright well thankyou Julia" Fred said kindly, smiling at her.

And Eleanor could only watch as she brushed her hand over his shoulder and smiled at him coyly.

"Anytime freddie."

Generally, after the events that just occurred, everyone slowly began to leave and of course, Amber being Eleanor's sister insisted on staying one more night to make sure everything was going to be okay.

And as Fred brought Eleanor into the bedroom and set her down on the bed.
The sensation of the dizziness and sickness subsided. Causing her to go completely back to normal.

"Okay but why do you look completely fine again?" Fred said strangely as he pressed the back of his hand on Eleanor's forehead "your were burning hot and now there's no temperature at all."

Eleanor didn't know herself either as she took a deep breath to calm herself down. whatever had just happened wasn't normal and she wasn't entirely sure why.

"I have no idea" Eleanor sighed as she confusedly pulled her clothes off, getting into her pajamas "me and Julia we're just in the toilet and I gave her some sickness relief."

"You and your alcohol habits" Fred teased as he got into the bed next to her "what are we going to do with you?"

Completely taking Eleanor's mind off of the topic,she giggled at Fred reluctantly as she turned turned to look at him.
He led their with his arms outstretched and a mischievous but loving smirk on his face.

"Come on Jonesy, you know you want to cuddle me?"

Smiling to herself, Eleanor turned and switched the lamp off next to her, practically throwing herself down into Fred's arms as he wrapped her up like a warm blanket.
They both giggled in time with each other as their faces touched, their lips only centimetres away and the tip of their noses caressing.

"This is probably my favourite time of the day" Fred said softly as he smoothly moved his face a tiny bit closer to Eleanor's "just lying here in the darkness with you, there's nowhere I'd rather be ."

Although Fred couldn't see, Eleanor was beaming to herself.
She adored it when Fred said stuff like that but she couldn't seem to shake the feeling of Julia being flirtatious with him.
Eleanor didn't want to bring it up for yet a second time so she decided to just shake it off. She had absolutely no reason to doubt Fred as she knew he was deeply in love with her but she couldn't help but think that Julia would try and take that away from her.

"I love you so much Weasley." Eleanor said softly as she placed a small kiss onto his lips "maybe a little too much"

Fred chuckled at her as he placed another kiss onto her cheek followed by her forehead.

"And I love you too, Jonesy."

~~~~~~~~

It was safe to say that last nights sleep wasn't much of anything as the both of them woke up and still felt completely exhausted from the party that they had previously last night.
Both Fred and Eleanor had work today and although they felt like they couldn't manage, they successfully got out of bed, got ready for the day, had breakfast and made their way down to their shop as they usually would.
Amber by this point had also left with Avery, she decided to take her onto her next adventure and promised that she would be back within a few weeks.