𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡

Start from the beginning

"Why would I think you was bitter?"

"Because I was" she said and Alaina cracked a small smile.

"Okay why were you bitter?"

"Because......I just thought that......you finally found a replacement for me and that you didn't need me anymore"

"How could I possibly replace you?" Alaina asked rhetorically. "You're one in a million"

"I already knew that. I just wanted to hear you say that" she said, smiling.

"C'mere" Zee opened her arms for a hug and she immediately complied. "I love you sis"

"Love you too" Alaina reciprocated.

Then suddenly, a ding rang out.

"What was that?"

"Oouu! My cookies!" Zee remembered and got up, running into where Alaina assumed was the kitchen.

Since when did Zee start baking? The Zee she knew wouldn't even dream of going into the kitchen to make anything except ramen. And she always said she hated doing that too. Something about her not working well with kitchen utensils. She always had an accident or two in there.

"Shit!" Zee cursed from the kitchen and Alaina heard a clank.

"You good in there?" She asked, concerned for her friend.

"Yeah. I'm fine.....kinda"

Alaina chuckled to herself and picked up her ringing phone.

No caller ID.

That was weird.

She answered the call and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked, unsure of who she was talking to.

"What colour panties you got on?" Roddy's low, deep voice came and she slightly smiled, feeling relieved that it wasn't a random stranger.

"What happened to hello? How are you? What happened to that?" She asked.

"Fuck that. Where you at? I'm finna pull up on you" he said.

"You still ain't answered my question"

"You ain't answer mine either. Is it red or black? Y'know black my favourite colour"

"You on something?"

"No but I'm tryna be on you" he replied cleverly and she chuckled.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I'm with Zee right now" she said.

"Stop playing. I'm tryna fuck"

"Alright alright. I'll see what I can do"

-

Alaina let out a series of moans as she released in Roddy's mouth.

She had told Zee that something had come up and that she really needed to handle it. Zee wasn't necessarily happy about it but she had let her go with a promise of them linking up for lunch later.

"I been thinking bout this all day" he said after he licked up all her juices.

"Mmm really?" She smirked as he came up to kiss her. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and Alaina loved that she could taste herself in his mouth.

She broke the kiss and gasped when she felt Roddy slide into her, allowing him to move down to her neck. He slowly pulled out and thrust back in again, making her moan.

"Fuckkkk" he groaned under his breath as he increased his pace. He loved the way she wrapped around him perfectly. This was his happy place.

He propped up one of her legs on his shoulder so he could get a better angle and that damn near made her go crazy. She pulled his head up and attached her lips to his as he rammed in and out of her, her moans getting silenced by the kiss.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was the squeaking of the bed, her moans and his occasional groans.

"You like that?" He asked as he felt her tighten around him, eliciting a groan from him.

"Yessssss" she answered, tangling her hands in his hair.

"Yes what?". He wrapped a hand around her throat, leaning up as he watched her face twist up in pleasure. She didn't answer, instead her mouth hung open but no words came out.

"Yes what?!" He repeated, his grip tightening.

"Daddy! Fuck I'm cumming" she moaned out, her eyes rolling back.

"Cum for daddy"

With a throaty moan falling out of her lips, she released all over him. He bit his lip as he looked down at himself getting covered in her cum. His thrusts became sloppy and slowed down as he felt himself nearing his peak too.

With one final thrust and a groan, he exploded deep in her.

"Damn baby" he breathed out as he rolled over beside her. "I bet your nigga can't fuck you like this tho"

"Mane fuck that nigga" she said, shocking him a bit.

"Dick got you talking reckless huh?" He asked and she laughed breathlessly.

"But forreal tho. I love you"

"How much?"

"Imma show you" she responded and got up to straddle him. She lined him up with her while he just watched. And with a smirk on her face, she slid down on him.

××

Finally did what y'all was asking for....... although I kinda think it's ass tho😤

I got like six more days till I gave to go back to school and I still ain't done my projects 🤧
I think I'm finna do them in school after all 💀

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.