Taehyung barely has any time left.

"It's around noon I think," Yoongi replied, not looking anyone in the eyes and just peacefully eating his rice and soup.

One thing I noticed about the mint haired man is that he had gotten a lot closer to Lisa. Whenever I would see the two together I could feel that brotherly sisterly vibe from them and it was weird.

I'm still not used to seeing them as siblings so it freaks me out sometimes. But I can sense that those two hit it off well. I'm guessing it was just a natural thing.

Last night I'm sure he was texting Lisa which is why I'm assuming he remembered the Tournament since Lisa can never shut up about it.

No wonder we all had forgotten and he was the only one to remember, usually he'd be the last to even care.

"Well, then we'd better get going, it's 11:30 already," Hoseok said as Jimin spit out his soup.

"FUCK I NEED TO CHANGE!" Jin yelled getting up from his seat and he and Jimin ran to their bedrooms.

Slowly I looked down at what I was wearing and groaned in annoyance.

Pyjamas.

"No one leaves the dorm without me!" I yelled at the rest of the guys on the table before running inside my room to change.

By the time we were all ready and changed, it was already 12:04. The walk to the arena in the Forest of Doom in literally 15 minutes.

"Shit, we're gonna have to run," I said but I already saw Jungkook sprinting out of the building. "I'll teleport Taehyung there. I need to save energy if I'm picked in the Tournament so the rest of you guys are gonna have to book it, sorry." Hoseok said as he grabbed Taehyungs hand and the both of them disappeared into thin air.

"Fuck." I yelled before running after the rest of Bangtan.

I was tired and completely out of breath as I reached the arena, all the students were already seated and some of them looked at us as if we had gone insane.

I mean I can't blame them, this is one of the most exciting times of the year. The Magic School Tournament is something everyone is always talking about, so it was weird when you see five men running to the arena twenty-five minutes late.

"There." Jin pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung who was sitting beside the Silence.

We walked up to them and sat beside the girls.

"Where were you?" Irene asked with gritted teeth. Wow, I didn't even think about the scariest part of getting late.

Dealing with Joohyun.

"Woke up late. Forgot there was a Tournament. Sorry." I said, taking a break between each sentence to catch my breath.

I need to work on my endurance training more.

"Seriously? You forgot it was the first day of the Magic School Tournament? I swear you guys are so weird." I smiled apologetically. "Anyways, the opening ceremony already finished, they're just about to announce the people participating in the matches. It's good you guys were able to at least make it for this part." She explained as I nodded, listening carefully.

I saw Professor Du standing in the middle of the arena with a few teachers standing behind her. Then I noticed all the other principals of the four magic schools standing in a triangle around her.

"And so now that the opening ceremony is completed." Professor Du spoke. She looked as confident and beautiful as ever. Her chin was raised high, her shoulders and back straight, her long jet black hair was let loose as it travelled down to her knees. She was wearing a long lavender and cyan coloured robe which were the colours of our school.