𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

trigger warnings : kids /j

~˚ - - ˚~

"karl! kristy left her bear thingy on the couch!" dove yelled from the icy blue snow themed bedroom. "anyways, lets wait for your dad to get here so he can tell the next part of the story. he always says i make him sound like a wimp." dove told the little girl before looking around dramatically as if she were expecting someone to be watching. "because he was a wimp." she whispered, the small girl giggling at her mother.

"got it!" karl yelled as he tossed the brown fluffy bear onto the small bed. "great! i'm telling kristy about how we met." karl groaned and sat down, pulling his wife into his arms. "you always make me should like a wimp!" she laughed. he smiled with a sigh but started telling the story anyways.

dove listened to karl tell the story to their young daughter, zoning out at the thought of how far her life had come. she and karl were now married and had been for almost a year. after two years of dating karl proposed with the help of mr.beast, dove cried and karl almost did but it made for a cute video. he and dove moved in with each other, renting an apartment after a year of dating. they decided that him having roommates and dove living with her family that it was easier just to rent an apartment since she was always at his place anyways, dove cried and karl laughed at her crying about this new apartment. they got married during the winter a year after that, their wedding had a christmas theme since thats when and pretty much how they met. dove cried but so did karl once he saw her walk down the isle in the gorgeous white dress on their wedding day.

sean and dove got on great and sean was karl's best man. cassie was doves maid of honor and had the time of her life telling the wedding guests embarrassing stories. after a few months of being married they decided they wanted to adopt a child and adopted a gorgeous baby girl who they named kristy, dove cried and so did karl.

the name was doves idea. she thought it was a cute name and it reminded her of christmas, she also liked how it had a k in it, reminding her of karl. after they adopted her the couple decided to buy a house, so they did. dove cried and karl laughed, again at his crying now wife.

"dove?" karl whispered. she shook her head, zoning back into the conversation. "she's asleep." she smiled and tucked the brunette girl in, placing a kiss on her forehead. "lets watch survivor." he whispered. "okay, i have left over soup too." she laughed and karl grabbed her hand. dove shut off the light, quickly glancing at the snowflake nightlight that was plugged into the wall before karl pulled her into the living room.

karl pulled dove next to him on their gray couch as he started the show, pulling her into his arms as the intro played. despite being together for the many years they still act as if they had in the first few months they dated.

"mom?" dove rubbed her eyes at the sound of the quiet voice, sitting up from her bed and looking at the small girl. "whats up lovey?" dove asked in a faint voice, trying not to wake karl. "nightmare." the small girl whispered. dove smiled warmly and picked up the 3 year old , tucking her into the spot next to her. "night kristy." dove sighed and closed her eyes. "its not kristy." the voice that was once a small girl was now a middle aged woman. "wha-" dove opened her eyes to see the woman who stole her ring that one year during the mr.beast video. "I STOLE YOUR RING BITCH!" the middle aged woman held up her hand that had the shining ring on her ring finger. "what the fuc-"

dove shook her head and sat up. "you okay?" karl asked, woken up from the sudden movement. dove started laughing. "karl i- you wont believe what i had a dream about, a nightmare at that." karl looked at the dark haired girl questionably. "what?" dove groaned with a laugh as she tied her hair back. "i had a nightmare that kristy came into the room and had a nightmare but when i closed my eyes i heard another voice and opened my eyes and instead of kristy i saw-" she took a deep breath, trying to restrain herself from laughing "it was that woman who took the ring i wanted to buy in that one video." she wheezed. karl immediately got it and started laughing with her. "what!" he asked. "she called me a bitch and showed me the ring!" she shut her eyes as they calmed down from their laughing fit.

author speaks! ❅

okay i had the time of my life writing this, i think no sleeping thing is catching up to me cuz i laughed my ass off writing that nightmare bit. also nothing against the woman from the video i kinda make it sound like shes a horrible person and i hate her but i thought it was funny.

ok off i go to write the x readers brb