V

trigger warnings : eating/food

~˚ - - ˚~

dove sat on the couch, her knees to her chest as she held her phone. "what are you giggling at?" cassie slid into the room across the chestnut wood. "oh nothing." dove said before she smiled at her phone and turned it off. "who were you texting?" dove hugged her knees to her chest as she adjusted to the cold. "nobody, wanna watch a christmas movie like christmas carol or something?" she asked, cassie sat down and pulled out her phone. "can't but can you drive me to sammies in an hour?" dove scoffed but nodded.

man of my dreams

change of plans pretty boy

hm?

can you hang out in like an hour

sure but i thought we were hanging out tomorrow

it would be easier today

if you dont want to no worries.

no no of course ill hang out today

great!

pick you up at 3?

sure where are we going

its a surprise but wear your snow clothes.

ok!

"you ready cas?" dove peeked into her sister's room, cassie perked her head up and nodded as she grabbed her backpack.

"cool so i'll pick you up tomorrow?" dove turned down the music and turned to cassie. "yeah i'll text you." dove nodded and hugged her sister before cassie got out of the car and waved to her. "bye cas! have fun i love you." she rolled the window up and turned the music back up, singing along to the happy holiday music as she drove.

HEY 😃 IF YOU'RE READING THIS CONSIDER VOTING 🤔 ONLY 30% OF PEOPLE WHO READ STELLAS BOOKS ACTUALLY VOTE 🙁 SO IF YOU LIKE IT CONSIDER VOTING ITS FREE💵💵

- S1MPMAST3R3000

man of my dreams

ok im outside

oh cool be there in a second.

she turned off her phone and looked out the widow until she heard the sound of a door shutting, she turned her head and her eyes were met with karl. "hey pretty boy." she smiled at him, admiring his features before turning back to the wheel. "hey pretty girl, where are we going?" her face flushed red, "uh a picnic." he laughed, "it's snowing?!" she laughed with a smile. "why do you think i told you to wear your snow stuff."

"were here!" she said happily. karl looked out the window at the scenery that surrounded the pair. "how did you find this place." karl asked, he was bewildered by the gorgeous view. the large trees with branches stained with snow and the clearly almost frozen over river that flowed through the bright park, under an old bridge that reached over the water to another area of the trees. "i have my ways." she looked over the area with a sad smile, this is the place her late dad used to take her and her sister every year before he passed.

"where are we having the picnic?" karl asked as they walked, both of them still looking around. "just there!" she said as she pointed to a white gazebo, the roof of the gazebo was mainly glass and perfect to look at the sky. "come on!" she said with a laugh as she grabbed karls hand. karl stopped and allowed himself to be dragged by dove. even in the coldest of winter days her hands were warm in his.

the pair set down their blanket and dove ran back to the car to grab her basket of food. "what did you bring?" karl asked as she sat down. "you a fan of hot chocolate pretty boy?" karl smiled and nodded, "who isn't?" dove scoffed with a laugh and pulled out thermos of hot chocolate from the basket, along with some strawberries, and stuff for cheese and crackers.

"so tell me pretty girl, what was the dream you had." she laughed with a smile and placed her cup down, wiping her mouth before she started her story. "well i was wearing this amazinggg, red dress. it was like a dark maroon very christmasy and you were wearing this perfectly fitting suit with a tie that matched the color of my dress. oh and we were dancing to this gorgeous music in the snow." she sighed at the memory. "it was amazing." she smiled.

dove bit into a red strawberry, "well i may not be wearing the suit and your not wearing the dress, but would you like to make the dream come true." karl said. she laughed as he pulled out his phone to play music. "your joking." "oh never." he stood up and held out his hand. she hesitantly grabbed his hand softly and he lifted her to her feet. "m'lady." he bowed with a giggle. she laughed loudly before curtsying. "my good sir."

the music played and karl walked her out into the snow and she laughed as he began to sway her through the snow. "so what's your favorite color karl." he thought for a second before spinning her around. "i don't know, probably blue. you?" she laughed, "red."

"you kn-" dove yelped and slipped into the snow, dragging karl with her. as soon as dove hit the cold snow she gasped. "oh my atlanta are you okay?" he was responded to with nothing but her laughter. "t-this is s-so romantic!" she laughed out, laughing harder with every word. soon karl joined in on her laughter. the two just laid in the white snow laughing with each other in the snow.

author speaks! ❄

yeahh updates poggg

go eat, drink water, and take your med cuz your vaild and important and ily