XIII

trigger warnings : none

~˚ - - ˚~

"okay i'm ready to be a gamer girl!" dove cheered as she sat down in karl's chair. "perfect! lets start stream." karl said with a laugh as he leaned over the dark haired girl to start the stream.

the pair sat and vibed to the music that he played before he stopped the starting soon screen, switching the screen to show both their faces. "hii!" dove said with a wave. karl laughed and got comfortable in the chair next to dove. "today im karl." dove said. karl laughed as dove started to look around the room. "wait, where are they?" dove looked around for another few seconds before looking underneath the desk. "oh here." she grabbed one of karls many monsters and brought it onto the desk. "wait." she said with a smile before cracking the white can open and taking a sip. karl laughed loudly as dove struggled to hold the drink in her mouth as laughter bubbled in her throat.

"DOvVEeEE COME PLAY MINECRAAaFT WITH MEeEEe!" qackity sang with his autotuned mic as dove joined the call. "i'm regretting this already." dove says with a smile on her face.

"DO A LINE DOVE, DO THE WHITE POWDER!" quackity yelled, his blocky character chasing dove with white dye in his hands. "GET THE HONK AWAY FROM ME!" dove went along with the bit as she ran from him aimlessly.

dove stopped laughing for a moment to look down at karl's chat.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

user1 dove is so pretty omg

user2 OH NO QUACKITY

message has been deleted by moderator

user6 DOVE LOOK AT THE SCREEN

user9 COVER UR EYES DOVE PLS

user4 has been timed out for 60 seconds

she furrowed her eyebrows and turns her attention back to the screen, 'el chofer' by vicente fernandez being sung by quackity horribly as his character crouched and uncrouched while walking in a circle. "karl, karl." she hit his arm as she stared at the computer screen, eyes wide with horror. "oh god." karl said with a laugh as he looked at the screen. "karl, why is he naked. karl, why is he coming closer.? KARL!"

"and heres l'manberg." karl said as dove turned the minecraft character around, getting a better look at the whole thing. "oh wow, how long did this take?" karl shrugged and dove just laughed lightly.

"MEXICAN L'MANBURG!" quackity yelled, karl cheered. "YEAH!" karl said as dove smiled brightly. "wait wait dove, you need to join mexican l'manburg." quackity said. "uh sure?" quackity cheered and clapped. "okay okay do you understand any spanish?" dove followed quackitys minecraft character.

"uh estoy un poco oxidada pero sí por qué?"

uh i'm a bit rusty but yeah why?

quackity laughed as karl looked at dove with wide eyes. "since when do you speak spanish?" dove laughed. "i learned in highschool." he looked at her confused. "okay dove your new name is paloma." she laughed but nodded. "it means dove bubs." she said to karl. he blushed lightly at the nickname being used on stream. "wait karl make it a sub goal for me to teach you spanish!" dove said. karl smiled brightly. "oh wait thats so smart." she laughed.

"can i make a house?" dove turned to karl who nodded at her. "everyone reply to my tweet with houses dove can make!" karl said happily. "wait let me see them."

karl :) @karljacobs

what house should dove build?

💬♻️❤️

|

user1 @user1

*insert some random mc house cuz im lazy*

💬        ♻️        ❤️

|

stella @stellatheauthor

VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER CUZ YK POG?

💬        ♻️        ❤️

|

user6 @user6

💬        ♻️        ❤️

"oh that one!" dove pointed at user6's tweet. "that ones so pretty!" karl looked at dove with loving eyes at her excitement. "karl is such a simp." the donation read out. dove smiled before turning to karl, catching him staring at her. "whatcha staring at bubs?" he groaned at her cocky smile as she laughed. "You're just so pretty." karl said quietly. doves eye went wide at his sudden confidence that she wasn't expecting. she leaned her head on him for a second before sighing and turning back to the computer. "okay time for my building skills to come in clutch." she jokingly cracked her knuckles with a laugh.

dove made her block character step back to admire the newly built house. "its done!" she said cheerfully. karl hugged dove with a smile. "i'll protect it with my life, this house will not be touched in the lore." he said proudly.

"we're gonna end stream." karl said tiredly with his head on doves shoulder. "how do i raid?" she asked cluelessly. "who do you wanna raid bubba?" karl sat up and asked. "uh is alex streaming? thats the only person i know." dove said nervously. he laughed lightly and nodded. "yeah here." he raided his friend.

"i'm so tired." dove said. karl just nodded. dove yawned before getting up, her bones cracking after sitting in the same place for to long. dove let herself relax once her head hit the plump pillow.

"dove?" karl stood up, looking over at dove who had passed out on his bed. he laughed and admired her for a second before walking over to her bag.

"hey cassie, dove passed out so i don't think she'll be home tonight."

"i figured, tell her the stream was pog."

"okay i will, oh wait you watched?"

"uh duh." she laughed

"okay okay well bye, have a good night." karl said.

karl hung up with a content sigh and turned back to dove. he put her phone on charge before shutting off the lights and setting himself down next to her. karl threw his hands up once dove started to stir in her sleep. dove rolled over and snuggled up to karl, setting her head on his chest. he smiled and pulled the blankets over the both of them, soon falling asleep with dove.

author speaks! ❅

im so tired rn and i hate school also

btw theres gonna be a dove x reader

and a user6 x reader short story thing

at the end of the book cuz yall are such

fucking simps 🙄🙄 also i literally looked

up which spanish song quackity sings for that

the effort is amazing /j it was easy.

pls for the love of god take care of yourself, eat some yummy food, drink some fresh water and just keep yourself feeling good and healthy, ily and your vaild. <3