XIV

trigger warnings : none <3

~˚ - - ˚~

"you sure you wanna come with me to film?" dove laughed with a nod as they pulled out of the starbucks drive through. "i like the mr.beast crew, and i like hanging out with you." he smiled at the cheesy sentence.

"finally the love birds are here!" chris yells as dove and karl walked into the studio. dove smiled and waved at the group as they walked up. "whats the video today?" dove paid mind to the conversation as she sat down on one of the stools. "we're gonna give random people 1,000,000 dollars but only one minute to actually spend it." everyone nodded as jimmy explained. karl nodded, head on doves shoulder.

"alright dove, you're staying right?" chris turned to dove who nodded with a smile. "yeah, how long is filming?" karl slowed down so he was walking next to the girl towards the car. "at least 5 hours." she laughed, "its gonna take longer." dove said, karl and chris laughed with nods as chandler came over to them.

dove laid her head on karl's shoulder as he talked with the mr.beast crew. dove found herself falling asleep as karl laughed with his friends, the sunlight shinning through the car window as they drove to the first store.

"hey, dove were here." karl whispered as they parked in the front of a tv store for the first part of the video. "oh okay." she yawned as they got out of the car and walked across the parking lot to the store.

"karl, start the timer. you guys have 60 seconds. whatever you put in this cart i will pay for up to one million dollars." the guy nodded, "starting now." dove sent karl a supportive smile as the boy and his dad ran around the store adding things to their cart. "whoo! 30 more seconds!" dove yelled, her feminine voice contrasting from the normal ones in the videos. "oh whoops." dove says, struggling not to laugh as she dropped a stack of gift cards in the dads cart. "no dove my money!" jimmy said jokingly.

dove walked hand in hand with karl back to the car, "where are we heading next?" karl asked as dove took off her mask, inhaling a deep breath of fresh air after being in the store. "a jewelry store." dove laughed as the group of guys oohed. "your poor poor wallet." dove said with a laugh.

"i don't care, i'm sleeping on the way there." karl looked at dove, "why are you telling me?" he asked laughing as they buckled. "cause i'm using you as a pillow? why else?" she looked at him with a smile, the boy smiled back and wrapped an arm around her. "okie, goodnight." he laughed as dove placed her head on his shoulder, drifting off to sleep. "dude you're whipped." chris said, emphasizing  on the word whipped. "shut up."

"can i just stay here, she seems tired. i don't wanna just leave her." karl said, whispering in order to not wake his sleeping girlfriend. "karl we kinda need you to film budd-" dove yawned and sat up, "karl you were not about to ditch your job so i could sleep. i also wanna look at the pretty jewelry!" she laughed and put out her hand for karl to grab. he laughed and helped her out the car, hugging her as they put on their mask as they walked to the store front.

"oh my shit, this stuff is expensive." dove said quietly as they walked around, looking at the shining silver jewels that cost thousands of dollars people shouldn't be willing to spend on jewelry. "i thought you wanted to look?" karl said teasingly. "i like gold better." dove said, struggling not to make a sound. the store was oddly quiet, one of those places you feel the need to whisper in.

dove stayed next to karl looking at the different jewels while they filmed. "oh look at that ring!" dove poked karl and pointed towards a gold ring with a gorgeous stone accent. "and its not that much, i might get it." dove was telling karl, she stopped talking and looked back at the woman they were recording with who was staring at both her and karl. dove showed her a smile smile from under the mask and turned back to look at the ring.

"go now! put everything in the bowl." jimmy told the woman as she was handed a bowl. she quickly ran to the first thing which happened to be the ring dove was looking at. doves mouth fell agape as the woman let out a quiet devilish laugh as she put the ring in the bowl. karls eyes went wide as he watched the woman do this. "what the honk?" dove laughed a bit and leaned on karl as the woman finished grabbing everything else.

"sorry that girl got the ring you wanted." karl said as they left the store. she took off her mask with a dramatic sigh, "she wasn't even wearing her mask right anyways." karl and her laughed.

dove stayed awake on the ride to the next store which was target. "karl, bubs, you need more food so i'm gonna shop for you when you film. "jimmy said- i thoug- okay." she gave him a confused look but shrugged.

"okay i'll meet you back here." she pulled down her mask to quickly peck him on the cheek and grab a cart.

"here we have cassie, karls girlfriends little sister. dove, karls girlfriend is shopping and actually doesnt know her sister here so she will be surprised when she sees." cassie waves at the camera, fully clothed in mr.beast merch.

"oh whoops, i slipped and dropped a new pc in cassies cart." karl said as he placed a pc in the cart. cassie high fived him quickly before placing more stuff in the cart.

dove hummed as she scanned the shelfs. okay so hes out of ceral, and milk. oh i could get some more stuff for hot and sour soup. dove mentally checked things off her shopping list as she placed the items in the cart.

"karl! i'm don- cassie?" dove disregarded the cart and jogged over to where they were filming. "hey sis! i'm dressed like a 12 year old boy!" cassie says, using her hands to show her basketball shorts and oversized mr.beast hoodie. "how? what? wait!" dove ran over to the cart where all of cassie's new stuff was. "i- well thanks jimmy god!" she laughed and pulled her little sister into a hug.

as they finished filming the camera switched between jimmy and the rest of the crew helping a teacher shop for her students and karl and dove fighting over hows gonna pay for the groceries. "no dove, you got it for me, i'll pay." dove swatted his hands away from the cart. "no, jimmy already bought all of that for cas i'll buy this!" karl laughed and pulled out his wallet. "that was jimmy! not me, his money!" dove turned to the cashier, shaking her head as she paid for the food. "jimmy's money, karl's money, mr.beast money. all the same thing, too late i already paid!"

dove and karl were now back at karls place, already dropped off cassie and finished filming. dove placed kissed across karls cheeks. "thank you, thank you, thank you." she repeated, trying not to laugh as karl blushed a bright red at the action. "stoppp." she laughed and settled back to her spot in karls arms. "i'm done, lets watch adventure time." they laughed and dove sighed as she relaxed. karl kissed her forehead before turning back to the show. "you're welcome."

author speaks!

only one more chapter ooh. sorry this chapter

took me like over 5 hours to write and it was over

the span of two days cuz as much as i love karl and

karl and dove its so hard to write for him for some reason??

idk but user6 x reader and dove x reader is almost here.

pls go eat, drink water take care of yourself and get some rest cuz thats what im about to do, im tired as shit my god. its important to take care of yourself, ily and your valid. <3