Chapter 2

"You all had simple life's on the isle, it was not so bad, and now all of you villain spawns are ruining our life's like your parents did to us. YOU all are villains, and you all don't deserve a second chance in life..you all would destroy Auradon, and now King Benjamin has made the spawn of maleficent as the queen. We all will be doomed" Queen Leah shouted at everyone after all of them sat down.

Ben was about to give Queen Leah a piece of his mind about insulting his wife and the queen but queen aurora and queen belle beat him to it.
"How dare you insult the queen of Auradon. How dare you say d these horrible things to the Vk's." Aurora shouted to her mother.
Whereas queen belle shouted that "We are meant to be heroes. And heroes don't insult innocents . Those Vk's are innocents and their life's were much worse than your was. And how dare you disregard and insult my daughter in law and the queen of Auradon "

"Belle and Aurora, I'll handle it, you may please sit down because I have a long speech to give" Mal said in a calm voice.

"Now, if I may have your attention, I'll say something. As Queen Leah has stated that we are villains and we are evil, and that we had very good childhood, but that is entirely wrong. Queen Leah our parents made those mistakes, they did those crimes, and all of you know who paid the price for it? Us! We all Vk's paid the price for our parents misdeeds. We were locked up on a isle with no food, no clothes, no love. The love that Ben showed me was the first ever time when I experienced love." Mal said.
Everyone except Queen Leah had guilt on their faces.

"Queen leah, you said last year that you couldn't hear Aurora's first words or see her first steps and all. First of all queen aurora, I'm sorry that my mother did that...

"You don't need to apologise Mal for what your mother did" aurora replied and Philip agreed with her.

"But have any one of you have any idea that what our parents did when we first started walking and talking. Except for few villains like my father Hades, Dr. Facilier and Lady Tremaine, who had realised their mistakes, the others treated us far worse than any of you have experienced in you whole life's.
When I started walking my mother shoved me to floor, Jay's father made him to go steal food and all, Evie's mother told her sit down and do makeup and all, Cruella told Carlos to do house chores, Ursula made uma to serve in restaurant, captain Hook made the hook sibling to take care of shops, and Gaston beatned Gil for walking. And now because of Ben, we didn't need to face those abuses again." mal said and paused.
Everyone gave a horrified gasp after hearing it. All the royals felt guilty because they were the reasons for their bad child hoods.

After a few seconds mal again started talking about their childhoods.

_____________________________________________________ bye guys next chapter after some time. Take care everyone