Chapter 1

It was there second family day in Auradon. The barrier was brought down a few months ago and villains are living happily in this land of goodness, the United States of Auradon.
People have accepted their newest residents at Auradon Prep, but few royals, no especially Queen Leah, still have problems with the Vk's. She thinks that they are still evil. By the way on a side note, Ben and Mal are married so as Evie and Doug. Jay just proposed to Lonnie, whereas Carlos is in serious relationship with Jane, so as Chad and Audrey. Audrey has now become best friends with all the Vks because she had finally realised her mistake. Chad is chad but he is good, not only with aks but also Vk's. oh, and uma and Harry have just started a relationship and Gil, is dating the daughter of hercules. So, today Auradon Prep is holding Family, and among the villain parents, only Lady Tremaine, Hades, Persephone and Dr. Facilear are invited. Jafar, evil queen, Cruella and Maleficent are sent in Auradon dungeons because, what to say they are still evil. Now, after the opening performance, while the Vk's, aks were talking among each other suddenly they heard Quyen leah talking about them.
"Those Vk's are still trouble. They are evil like their parents. They do not deserve a second chance. They should be locked on the isle of lost. And king Ben shouldn't have made the evil spawn of maleficent the Quyen of this prestigious land." She rambled on to the others loudly enough for everyone to hear.
"MOTHER!  What the hell are you saying. The Vk's and villains have now reformed. They are good. And in the past year they saved Auradon countless times, including you. They all saved Audrey's life and I owe them a lot" Aurora shouted to her mother whereas prince Phillip agreed.
"Leah, shut the hell up,after what you did to audrey, you are far more evil than these Vk's were ever" Prince Philip said to his mother in law.
Whereas the other royals agreed, they were furious upon hearing the statement of Queen Leah.
But still Queen Leah strted rambling on how the Vk's were evil and so were their parents, and she was constantly insulting mal , because she was the queen and also a vk.
Finally mal had enough and she spoke up for the first time. Her voice was sickenly calm, that sent chill through everyone's spine.
"Queen leah you think we are evil, okay then.
Everyone I request you to take seats, because this will be a long speech, only the Vk's will be behind me, rest please kindly sir down. You also, Queen Leah." Mal instructed everyone.
After everyone was in their places. Finally mal started talking.

_________________________________________________  Thank you Auradon_Devils for the cover picture. It's really beautiful.
Bye guys and check out for new updates.