Chapter 6

After Carlos cries subsided, jay and started saying.

"A month before we came here she looked me right in the eye and said 'Jay I'm not gonna be around much longer, I know my mom is going to kill me'" Jay says with tears sliding down his cheeks.  While the others gaped upon hearing it. Even hades was wide eyed upon hearing. Ben's face became paled upon hearing about his wife's past.

"She looked right at me and said 'I need you to promise me you'll take care of Evie and Carlos for me when I'm gone, and take care of yourself'" he says as he blinks away tears and closes his eyes tightly, as if he's struggling to put together his next words.
Hades, Persephone,the sea three, Ben's, his parents, everyone looked horrified, upon not knowing what will be coming next.

"The next night she almost killed herself" he says brokenly and  several gasps were heard.

"Mal" Ben yelled and went to his wife.
"Mal what were you thinking, are you crazy, mal what would've happened to me, if my soulmate died" Ben said and hugged her.

"Mally, you tried to leave me, why Mally, why?" Hades said to his daughter.
As a father he didn't wanted to know that his daughter tried to kill herself.

"Mal, promise me you'll never do it again" Ben asked and ben nodded, and after that she was hugged by the sea three and all of her Auradon friends and royals, except for the woman who called herself the elder queen of auroria.

"She almost jumped off of the dock on pirates bay to drown herself, she can't swim" jay sniffs.

"She didn't tell us about that until a week after it happened, to this day we still don't know what changed her mind so she didn't go through with it" Evie sniffs, wiping some tears off her cheeks. Everyone at this point was crying except for leah, obviously.

"Can you imagine that? Your life getting so bad that you consider killing yourself so you won't have to be in pain anymore" jay says as tears continue to flow down his cheeks.

Uma hugged mal, as she was near her.

"Can you imagine your best friend looking you in the eye and making you promise you'll take care of everyone and yourself when you're gone" he says, his voice gaining a little more strength. At this point Queen Belle is now sobbing into King Beast's chest and he's watching the three with watery eyes along with the rest of the royals.

"Can you?" he repeats softly, and everyone can see he's on the edge of breaking down.

"From the time we were kids she practically raised us all by herself. She made her hideout, her space, into a safe place for us to go to so we didn't have to hide. A place where we could be ourselves" Evie says tearfully while the other Vk's agreed.

"She was constantly looking for food so we each had at least two small meals a day" Jay chimes in and all the parents frowned.

As, the crying subsided, but not the tears mal again started taliking about the isle.

______________________Guys next chapter will be her soon...stay tune and read my other books....love you alll_____________________________