1

"Chapter 1"
-
What is this place?

Chloe/Penelope's POV

"Finally she died! HAHAHA!" I roll to my bed like an idiot because of excitement. Finally the villain is dead! Now they can get married!

"Haha! I'm so happy!" I screamed while jumping up and down in my bed.

"Hey! Its already 2:00 am in the morning! Let us sleep!" My neighbor shouted, oopsy hehe.

"S-sorry!" I sweat dropped. 'I'm just happy, is it illegal if you scream because of happiness?!'

The story that I was reading was "Gentle Flower". Charlotte Lilia Manerva, the Heroine.

She was a kind, gentle girl and she was loved by the whole continent. During her childhood she was abused by her foster mother but Marquess Manerva, her biological father took her and let her live in the Manerva estate. And that where she met Penelope, the villainess.

Penelope was the adopted daughter of Marquess Manerva. Penelope hated Charlotte because she always get what she wants, attention and everything that Charlotte has.

When they turned 16, the both of them. They met the crown prince, Prince Harrison Florencia Vanidestin.

Penelope tried to seduce the crown prince, she did everything for him. But she failed, the crown prince fell in love with Charlotte.

One day, she plans to assasinate Agatha but she was caught by the crown prince and get executed on her 18th birthday as a birthday present.

And then Prince Harrison and Charlotte live happily ever after.

But I don't pity her at all! She deserves it!
After all she's the antagonist, and antagonists always died at the end. It's normal and there's nothing wrong about it!

"GRUUUUUUU~"

Wait, I haven't eaten anything yet. I spent the day reading a novel, I'm an idiot. I stand up from my bed and went to the kitchen. Ugh I'm so sleepy but I will die if I starved. I opened my refrigerator, what the hell this thing stinks and empty...

"Okay now I have to go to the convinience store just to buy food, ugh." I said to no one particuraly.

-

"Chicken wings! Yummy chicken wings! Let's eat!" I sang while walking at the sidewalk. Its already 2:57 and I'm going out, I'm really an idiot.

I continued singing, I pick up my phone to check the time. "Crap its already 3:08 am!" I muttered under my breath.

I began to walk faster, not realising that I'm completely running. 'I'm so hungry!' I thought to my self.

Not really looking at my surroundings, I just continued running as fast as I can just to get home.

A few moments later, I notice that there's a screeching sound and a light coming towards me.

I got confused so I look to my left, my eyes widened in shock.

'Crap I'm not in the side walk anymore!' I mentally screamed.

I was just standing there even though my brain said that I have to run, what the hell is wrong with this body?!

I tried to run but I just can't, the truck is just 1 meter away from me.

Well I think its over, my life is over. Bye mom, thankyou for giving birth and abusing me. Bye author of "gentle flower". I love you guys.

"AHH-" Before I scream, I was already hit by the truck and my vision went black.

-

"Hey trash! Wake up! Trash eat your damn meal for godsake!" I heared a faint voice calling me, or not? Who the hell is "trash"? My name is Chloe y'all!

I slowly opened my eyes, the sunlight hit my face. 'Argh so noisy!' I thought to my self.

"Who are yo-" before I finished my word, a lot of water hit my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted to the person next to me, it seems like she's the one who throw the water at me huh?

Her clothes. Are those maid outfit? And those style, I feel like that style of clothing are way too old.

Wait a damn minute.

I look at my surroundings. Its not clean but big and very vintage, this room looks like from victorian era!

"Eat your meal!" The woman or this rude maid shouted to me, aye calm down miss maid!

I look down. I notice that my hands are small, like a child and my body too. Wait I'm 22 years old theres no way this child like body could be mine.

I also noticed that there's a black silky long hair on my face, my hair is pink. I colored it last month because of boredom! - wait.

Wait...

Wait!

Wait!

What is this?!

"What is this place?!"

-

Fin.

Please comment down if you find a wrong grammar or spelling I will edit it thank you❤