I knock on the office door as my boss calls out for me to come in. Sitting across from Mr. Johnson was a younger man in a suit. I could only see the back of his short-length hair, but as he turned around I saw his face. My eyes widened as Charlie smirked at me from his seat. "Rosa welcome, this is Mr. Alvarez. He's interested in investing in our company and wanted to hear the finance report before the meeting this afternoon." My boss says.

"Oh um, okay. Should I set up the board room?" I ask. Charlie shakes his head, "Here should be fine, Rosa was your name correct?" I stare at him as he smiles innocently at me, "Yes that's my name, Mr. Alvarez."

"Why don't you get set up Rosa, Mr. Alvarez is a very busy man." I grit my teeth behind my fake smile, "Of course sir." I walk over to the computer and set up the projector before beginning my presentation. Charlie sat with his leg crossed as Mr. Johnson stood behind him patiently.

Charlie stared at me the whole time I presented, not once looking at the projected screen. What was he getting at? Why was he here? At my office? By the time I finished, I flicked on the lights and turned off the projector. "Any questions?" I ask.

Mr. Johnson looks down at Charlie, hoping for a pleasant reaction. "That was wonderful Rosa, I'm very impressed." He turns to Mr. Johnson, "Let's talk numbers."

Mr. Johnson nods excitedly, "Of course Mr. Alvarez. Rosa back to your desk and prepare for your next presentation this afternoon." Charlie shakes his head, "No need, I plan on buying the whole company."

"What?" Mr. Johnson and I exclaim at the same time.

"As I said before, let's talk numbers. It was nice meeting you Rosa."

Mr. Johnson shoos me out of the office urgently before shutting the door. Paul was waiting outside the door patiently. "Did you know he was here?" I ask him. He nods.

"And you couldn't warn me?" He shakes his head, "I follow orders."

I groan before heading back down to my workspace. After hours of working at my desk, it was nearing 5:30 pm. Most people had packed up and left but there still a few of us left behind. I begin packing up my things as I notice Charlie exiting the elevator. He makes eye contact with me before smirking and walking down the stairs.

I grab my stuff and follow him with Paul right behind me until we reach the parking garage. It was almost empty and Charlie gestured for me to follow him into the car. "What are you doing here! I thought you were coming at the end of the week?" I ask as I get into the car.

"I came to surprise you, I bought the company. Surprise!"

I shake my head, "For what reason?"

"Well I needed to add some more companies to my name, and this company seems to be doing pretty well according to your report."

I quirk my eyebrow, "There are thousands of companies to choose from. What's the real reason?"

He chuckles, "Well since you asked, I'm relocating the company to New Jersey. Well a new branch in New Jersey, and now you can move back without losing your job."

I stared at him in shock, "You're telling me, you bought a whole company just so I could move back home?"

He nods, "You're welcome."