𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴.

Start from the beginning

fruit punch flavor is the best.

"I feel you. But tell me bout yo self, ion know shit bout you only that you bold and mean as hell at times." He shook his head chuckling.

"I mean there isn't much to me, my ma and dad divorced but toxic as hell, I got a ex-bestfriend who don't know how to stop playing with females feelings and I got a sister named Mo. That pretty much sums up my shitty ass life."

of course there was more to my life but i wasn't finna give this nigga more info than needed.

he already basically know that me and the crew killed Red or had some to do wit it.

"Its mo' to it than that. But ian go push you right now." He said coming over to sit by me on the bed.

color me uncomfortable.

"You a lil close sir." I told him scooting over some.

6 feet apart at all times.

"Damn, a nigga can't sit next to you na' ?" He faked being hurt putting his hand over his heart.

"I mean, I just don't trust niggas."

"You can trust me tho, I would never hurt you." He tried reassuring me putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me back.

"Uhn uhn see you doing too much." I fake giggled.

nigga was being mad touchey right now.

"Look at me." He said but I kept my face straight.

He gripped my chin harshly and turned my face towards him.

"Hmm. Scared and shit." His deep voice stated giving me chills.

if i didn't know he was a opp, mighta let him have a lil piece of the cookie.

"Me, scared ? Could neva." I waved him off with my hand.

"You go be mine soon, if we make it that far of course, as friends. " He said but for some reason that shit made me uneasy.

"No cause see ion fuck wit opps. And precisely I'm kinda still into the last nigga who told me that shit." I got up swiftly going over to my purse.

"Now you see you had me fooled when you first came but now I know everything." I reached in and got my glock raising it out slowly in front of me before turning around slowly with it pressed against my chest.

"So." I aimed it at him but I wasn't the only one strapped up because when I turned around I was looking directly at his gun that he had aimed between my eyes.

"Ian stupid lil ma. I knew you probably heard my convo from earlier, I was just waiting to see what you was gone do." He shrugged chuckling but not once budging with the gun.

"So you gone kill me or what ? Either way one of us go have to die and sad to say its not go be me love." I teased putting my other hand on the gun.

"You choose." He shrugged.

"Get that shit out my girl face." I heard the door bust open and Desean voice.