Chapter 13

Okay, this chapter is going to be longer than the others.... Umm... Also, If you didn't read the Authors Note.... which you were supposed to read. It says you should listen to: 

"Truly, Madly, Deeply" 

By: One Direction.

Thanks! Now to the chapter... (: Oh, & reason you should listen is because this song has something to do with the chapter. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Hope+ 

"Hope, wake up.... before you get mad, Its 12:00pm..." a voice stated. I woke up slowly to see Harry. I smiled. 

"Good morning." I said, getting out of bed and walking towards the door. But suddenly, Harry grabbed my arm. 

"Wait, you're not going to yell? kick? pinch? hurt me?" He asked. I laughed. 

"Ehh.. not today, I guess you got lucky." I said walking out the door. I went downstairs and got some pancakes and orange juice. Yum! Food was delicious... food is my homie... I sound like Niall... You may ask me how I know this... He talks about food and eats food.... a lot. 

"Good?" Harry asked. I nodded my head. He smiled and sat down on the couch. I looked at him confused.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked. He just laughed a little. 

"Hope... I ate 2 hours.... not everyone sleeps as late as you." 

"Whatever." I said finishing up my food. I put the dishes in the sink and sat near, not to close to Harry on the couch. 

"Can we watch Pretty Little Liars?" I asked. He laughed. Why does he laugh a lot?

"No.. we watch that 24/7..." 

"Ok... then what are we going to watch?" 

"Well.. I don't know. Maybe we could-" 

He was interrupted by his phone. He smiled. Why was he smiling? He must be talking to his girlfriend or something... who knows. A guy like him could not be single... 

"Hope... you can watch Pretty Little Liars.... I have to go get something ready for... tonight." he said. I was about to ask why but he ran out before I could.

What is it with these boys leaving me alone? I turned on the tv and watched a movie. It was called 'Monte Carlo'. I only decided to watch it because of Selena Gomez. I've always loved her and her acting. Ever since she was Alex on 'Wizards Of Waverly Place'. I was starting to get bored so I decided to go to the mall. I texted Harry telling him where I was going. I grabbed Harry keys and went in his car. I couldn't bring my car here to England so I borrow Harry's. He doesn't care. I drove to the mall and when I got there I went inside a store called 'Rue 21' 

"Hello, who are you?" someone asked from behind me. I turned around to see a very cute boy. But not as cute as Harry... not even close. 

"Um.. Hope, you?" 

"Max."

"Nice name." 

"Yes, and your name is so pretty, just like you." He said, then winked. I honestly didn't want to talk right now. 

"Thanks, well, I am going to go... shop. Bye now." Before he could respond I left and got some new clothes. *Ring Ring* my phone was ringing. I got it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID...

Harry...

"Hello?...... Why? ....... Okay...... Bye." I said. 

He asked me to buy a dress and wear it tonight, I didn't know why but I wasn't going to ask. I went into a dress store and looked around. It seemed like I was in there for an hour! Suddenly, I found the perfect dress. I bought it and drove home. I went inside and found Harry. 

"You shop very long, look, It's night time." He said. 

"Sorry.. I was looking for some clothes and the perfect dress." 

"Oh yeah, go change into the dress and do your hair or whatnot." 

"Ok..." I said and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I was so confused. What was going on? 

I put on the dress and it fit perfectly! It wasn't to tight but it did show my curves. It was white and went up to right above my knee. I straighten my medium size blonde hair. And put on some make-up. Not to much. When I felt happy with my appearance I went back downstairs. The first thing I saw was Liam in a Tux... was I going on a date with him? I was confused. 

"Hello love, follow me." Liam said, I listened. He led me to the backyard. Then I saw Niall. Louis, and Zayn in a tux. Suddenly, candles were lit up around the pool and I looked over at the table to see food and flowers. Ok... what were they doing? 

"Hope, sit down and enjoy the show..." Niall said. They all got in a line. Then I heard music. 

Liam started off the song. I didn't know they were singers! I still had no clue what was happening but I loved it so far. Next was Niall... he sounded like an angel! His voice was so unique. 

Suddenly something surprised me.....

"Truly, madly, deeply, I am, foolishly, completely falling, and somehow you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me, truly, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you, in love, with you."

Harry sang. I suddenly stop listening to the other boys. His green eyes were staring right into mine. Was he singing to me? When he sang his eyes never left mine. They were full of emotion. I didn't know what to think. 

The song ended. I was speechless. 

"Hope... we wrote this song about you.... this is how I feel.... about you...." Harry's voice trailed off. 

I was shocked.

"So... please... tell me.... you like me too?" 

"I do.." I said.

What was I suppose to say? 

Oh Lord... Help me....  

"Well...Hope...I know it's is going to be hard and strange...but...would you please be my girlfriend?" Harry asked. 

Again; I was shocked.

What should I say? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------