Chapter 3

Okay guys, I just realized how short our other chapters are!! Ehh, don't worry, they'll get longer. (: Love yah guyss,<3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Hope+

My eyes caught something so wonderful... I can't even explain how I feel! This was so unreal. I had to be dreaming. I pinched myself. Ow... nothing happened. This was real. 

"Okay, honey, I should get going now, see you in a few months!" My dad yelled, running towards the car. 

WHAT?! 

"Dad, what are you talking about?!" I yelled. If you couldn't tell... I was mad! 

"I have to do business stuff so you are staying with your mom for a few months, don't worry, Ill be back here soon, Love you!!!" with that, my dad was gone.

"Love you too.." I mumbled under my breathe. 

HOW COULD HE?

I sighed and turned around. Dang! I forgot.... my eyes caught his again. They were so green and so beautiful. Stop that! You don't even know the guy! 

"Staring isn't nice." He said, smirking. 

He was british, he was very attractive. But a guy like him would never go for a girl like me... *sigh*

"I'm Harry, and you?" he said, still smirking. I wanted him to stop but yet... I didn't. 

"Uh.. I-I am uh.. Hope." I stuttered. Seriously? Good job Hope... way to impress. I think he realized what had happened and was smirking even wider. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. 

"Uh Hope. Nice name." He winked and walked away. 

Was he mocking me? What a jerk. 

I walked inside and my mom ran beside me, can't she just leave me alone... like she always does? 

"Follow me and I will show you your room." she said. I nodded. 

We walked upstairs and went to the thrid room on the left, this was such a huge house. It had a entertainment room and a library and a huge pool outside. Like huge! 

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a familiar smirk. 

"Well, lucky you, your room is right across from mine." he said and walked away. Why did that matter? He didn't make sense yet... I didn't care. He was handsome. And that was going to get me in trouble later on. 

"So, do you want to eat dinner now, or later?" my mom asked. I simply nodded. I was starving. 

"Okay then. We'll have tacos then!" said mom. As soon as she said that, Harry walked out of his room and had the biggest smile. 

"YAY! I love tacos" He said 

Oh great.... me and him have something in common. Why did this make me so mad?

"Sure, works with me." I said. Harry smiled at me. Not a smirk. A smile. It was like watching the stars at night. He looked so cute when he smiled. I wish he did that other than that evil smirk of his.... Again.... I am getting myself into trouble. But, I couldn't stop. He was distracting. I went downstairs and sat down, across from Harry and beside him was my mom and Josh. Beside me was Layla. She was too adorable. 

"What's your name?" said Layla. Her voice was just as cute as her. It was soft but has a little british accent.

I was going to reply but of course....Harry interrupted. 

"Her name is Hope!" He smirked his evil little smirk.....again.

"I have a voice. You dont have to talk for me." I said. It made me mad that he answered for me. Was he trying to irritate me? If he was....he is doing a pretty good job. He just looked at me.

"Well, that's a lovely name." said Layla. I was glad she was my sister. Everything about her made  me happy. Well, eveything except that she was my STEP sister. Why? Why did my parents have to get a divorce? Grr... I am going to try my best to forget and forgive. Yeah right! How am going to do that when im surronded by my step family. Urggh.

"Oh! Thanks! Layla is a very cute name too!" I replied.

"Well, shall we pray?" asked Josh.

"Yes. We should. Hope? You want to pray for us? You know? Like you...used to?" my mom said.

I was shocked. She remembered? The last time I prayed I was 5 and now I was 17. How could she remember that? I smiled at the comment. 

"Okay..." I said, still smiling. 

"Dear heavenily father, thank you for everything you have given me uh I mean us. Bless this food we are about to eat. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a beautiful and bright day as you bring sunshine to our world. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

"Amen." I heard everyone say around the table. My mom was crying? I couldn't make out all the words but It sounded like she said; 

I missed that. 

Well, I miss it too.. as a family..

"So, are we going to eat now or what?" Harry asked. Man, he must love tacos. 

"Sure, feel free to eat as much as you want.... me, Josh, and Layla decided we were going to eat at a place called Nando's, we haven't took her there yet." mom said. 

Again; WHAT? .... This word as been spokened all day.

"Mum, you know that's Niall's favorite place to go, invite him." Harry said with a wink.

Who's Niall? Was he like a dog or something? 

"No, I am not buying your friend any food, last time he ordered almost everything on the menu!"

Harry laughed. 

"Okay mum, have fun you guys." Harry said. With that, my mom, Josh, and Layla were out the door.

Leaving me and Harry......

Alone.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting..... (;