Chapter 7

Hello!! Chapter 7 ... here we go! :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Harry+

It was 11:00 am and Hope still isn't awake. Why does she sleep so late? I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Hope. When I was done I made her a plate and me one to, and sat it on the table and ran back upstairs. I decided to wake her up. I kind of wanted alone time while everyone else was gone. I went beside her door and opened it up slowly. She looked so peaceful when she's sleeping. Like an angel.. Harry... stop it! I walked over to her slowly and shook her arm.

She kicked me. 

"What the heck, Hope?!" I groaned. 

"Harry... why are you waking me up? I am not a morning person. " she said sleepily. 

"It's 11:00 am... dang.. that really hurt. No sorry?" I said. She smirked a little. 

"Nope, you deserved it." and with that she pinched me... ow!

"Hope!" I yelled, rubbing my arm. 

"I was just seeing if this was a dream..." she said, she got up and walked away.

Why didn't I get mad at her? 

I ran downstairs planning to get her back. I have to get revenge. I walked up slowly behind her and pinched her sides. 

"Ahhhh!" she screamed. I laughed so hard. When I looked at her she looked mad. 

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me. I just laughed again.

"You screamed!" I said, mocking her from last night. 

She smilied... but then hit my arm playfully.

"You jerk." she mumbled. 

"I know." I smirked. 

+Hope+

I went over to the table to eat what Harry had made. It was good food. I wasn't going to admit it though. 

"How did I do?" Harry asked. 

"Ehh, I tasted better." I lied. It was the best! 

"Really? Who cooks better than me?" he asked. Did he know I lying? 

"My dad?" Oh great, it turned into a question. He chuckled. I think he realized.... 

"Okay, whatever hun." He said as I rolled my eyes but then thought of something... did he just call me hun? 

..... What was he doing to me? 

I got up from the table and made my way over to the couch. I sat down and turned on the tv. Yay! My favorite show. 

"What is this?" Harry asked while sitting beside me. We were really close. It made me remember yesterday. We were about to watch a romance movie together.... awkward....

"Pretty little liars." I answered. 

"Who's your favorite character?" he asked, he seemed like he really wanted to know. 

"Aria.." I responded. 

"Who's that?" he pointed at a blonde haired girl, her style was perfect and her hair was curled. 

"Hanna, everyone says I look just like her." I said, he looked over at me and then her and he smiled. 

"Their right, you guys both are beautiful." he looked me right in my eyes. Butterflies were fluttering around my stomach like crazy. Him saying that made me feel so great. Before I could think about what was happening he leaned into me. Uh oh, was he trying to kiss me? What am I going to do? I can't kiss him... but I want to. *ring ring* his phone interrupted the moment. He moaned and answered his phone... whew, that was close. 

"Mum? What happened?" Harry asked. 

Was there something wrong?

"Oh okay, love you too, see you later, bye." Harry said and hung up.

"Did something happen?" I asked concered. 

"No, they have to stay at work longer, that's all." he said. 

"Oh.. ok." I said.

Me and him alone longer...

What am I getting myself into? 

+Harry+

Me and Hope sat on the couch in silence while watching her favorite show. I admit, it was good. But, I wasn't really paying attention to it. All I could think about was what was about to happen. I was about to kiss her. Is that some sort of sign? I don't know. I am kind of glad we didn't kiss. I mean, I really wanted to but I didn't know if she did. Also, it would make things between us a little weird. 

"Hope, can you tell me who the other two girls are?" I asked. She smilied. I love seeing her smile. It's like watching a beautiful sunrise.... I really need to stop that.

"Spencer is the one with the brown hair and Emily is the one with the black hair." she answered. I honestly didn't care that much but I hated the silence. 

"Um.. Hope." I said, trying to get her attention. She looked at me. I started to stare at her beautiful green eyes. Her eyes were so much greener and pure than mine. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her. 

"Sure, but, what movie?" she asked. I smiled.

"Anything... do you like horror movies?" 

"Yes! I do!"

"Then we watch a horror movie."

She nodded. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo! Movie date! Lolol. :P