Chapter 9

Oh my gosh guys.... guess what?! We wrote half the freaking chapter and my dumb computer deleted it. Grr, that's my luck.... I hope it turns out good!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Hope+ 

*Ring, Ring, Ring* I kept hearing ringing noises. What was going on? I slowly opened my eyes. I hated waking up. Sleeping was heaven to me. Yeah, I know... I'm lazy. I got up from my bed and walked over to my phone. When I saw who called me I was mad. Was he serious? I laid back down planning on going back to sleep. Right when my eyes were finally closing I heard ringing noises. Okay, this dude had so many death wishes. I slowly went downstairs and when I saw him. He was smirking. I hated it. Little did he know... tomorrow was his funeral. 

"What do you want? Why were you calling me?" I asked. 

"You were just sleeping for awhile so I decided to wake you up. You can't sleep all day long you know." 

Well... Yeah I can.

"Why didn't you just walk into my room and wake me up personally?" He laughed. I didn't think that question was funny.

"No, cause you would of kicked me... you are very violent." He answered.

I just laughed at him.

"I know.. wait... I have a question."

"Yes Hope?" 

"How did I get to my room?" I asked. He looked right into my eyes and smiled. Was he remembering something? 

"Well.. we were watching a horror movie and you fell asleep on my chest, so I picked you up and carried you to your bedroom, then I left." he explained. 

"Well... thank you." I said. I remembered how comfortable I felt in his arm, like I belong there. It was like home to me. 

"You're welcome." 

Another question popped into my mind. 

"Where's mom, Josh, and Layla?" I asked. 

"Oh, right, they called while you were sleeping, they have to go to New York for some business thing or whatever, they will be gone for a week." 

I was speechless. Was he being serious? I was so mad about this!! 

Or... was I? 

I had feelings for Harry, and me thinking that I get to have a full week alone with him made me smile. Then I started to think about something... what if we had kissed the other night? His lips look so kissable, and I kept imagining myself running my fingers through his curly brown hair. My thoughts were heading somewhere I didn't like.....

"Why are you smiling so big?" Harry asked, smirking. 

"No reason." 

Should I tell him how I feel? 

Ha! Heck no. He probably had feelings for someone else. That almost kiss probably meant nothing to him. But then I thought some more. What if he did like me? What if he did wish we kissed? What if he really meant that I was beautiful? What if's....

Yeah, right... 

"Hope?" Harry said, I have a feeling this isn't the first time he called my name. 

"Yes?" 

"What were you thinking about? You didn't hear me call your name... untill the 100th time." He laughed. 

"No-nothing, I-I was Ju-just... I don't know." I couldn't talk right. I was such a dork. I sounded like one to. 

"Okay, well, I have to go meet Louis today, he asked me to help him with something, Ill see you later, okay?" Harry said. 

What? He was just going to leave me? Just like that? 

"Ok..." I said, kind of disappointed. 

"Bye." he said. 

"Bye." I replied. 

And with that he was out the door... 

What a perfect way to spend a Monday... 

Alone.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just wish they would admit there feelings? Lol. (:  Sorry if this chapter was kind of crappy, like I said, my laptop deleted the first half so when i re-wrote it... I had to think of new ideas. So, yeah. I hope you like the story so far though!!!:D