Chapter 4

Guys!!! Harry's POV is starting off the chapter!!! *fangirling* Lolol.. :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Harry+ 

 "Okay mum, have fun you guys." I said. Wait. I just thought of something. Are they leaving me and Hope.... alone?  I don't know if this is a good thing... She's so pretty. But, I can't get myself into this trouble of liking my step-sister. Ew, gross. 

"Are you going to eat or what? I mean, you love tacos, right?" her voice surprised me. It was such a perfect voice. No Harry, stop thinking that!

Curse my mind... 

"Oh, yeah..." I said while picking up my taco. What should I do? I can't be stuck with her yet. Not until we know each other more. I am not getting myself in this drama. Wait. Why am I asking myself so many questions? I bit into my taco to try and calm my thoughts. Who am I kidding... It won't stop.

I have an Idea! I grab my phone and dial Louis number. He is my best bud. Hope looked at me confused. 

"Hey Louis, call the other boys, were going to have a meeting... It's... important." I said into the phone. I glanced over at Hope. She looked so confused. Oh well....

"Thanks Louis.. you're the best." and with that I hung up. 

"Who the heck is Louis?" I looked over at Hope. 

"He's my best friend." I said. Me and Louis have a very special relationship. We've been friends ever since I was 6 years old, when Hope's mum became my mum. She knew Louis's mum and she introduced me to him. I am now 18. You can do the math. 

"Who are the other boys?" Why does this chick have so many questions?

"Liam, Zayn, and Niall." I said. 

"Cool." she said. Cool? She asked me a question and I answered and she's going to reply with cool? That's nice. 

"Yeah." right when I said that the doorbell rang. I jumped up from my seat and ran towards the door. I heard giggles behind me. Of course, Hope was laughing. So, I slowed down. When I got to the door, I opened it up to see Liam. He lived the closest to me. 

"Hey man, whats up?" I asked, kind of happy someone showed up quickly. 

"Nothing, why am I here?" he asked very poiltely. He was such a good guy. Without him... we'd be in trouble. 

"Wait for the other guys, then I will tell you, but can you go wait in my room? Thats where the meeting is." I simply said. Liam nodded. 

"Okay." he said while walking upstairs. 

I turned around and saw Hope. She was smiling. Why? But, I wasn't complaining it was a beautiful smile... Harry, again, STOP! 

"Why are you smiling?" I asked without even thinking. 

"Nothing..." she said. Obviously, it was something. 

+Hope+

"Nothing..." I said, smirking a little in my smile. His friend Liam was kind of cute. I can't wait to see the other boys. But, so far... Harry was the cutest. Stop the thoughts.... Urgh! I am going to be dead after being here for awhile... How am I going to live like this? I mean I-

My thoughts were interrupted, the doorbell rang. Harry ran again. I giggled. He looked so adorable. Even when he ran. He opened the door and I saw a really cute guy, He was wearing a varsity jacket and his hair style is called a quiff and it was black with blonde streaks. 

"Zayn, my man!" Harry yelled. Suddenly, Liam came running down the stairs.

Zayn.... what an interesting name. 

"Ello guys." Zayn said. 

"Okay guys, go up stairs to my room, Ill meet you there, and Liam, don't run downstairs when I yell another name." Harry said, laughing a little. 

"Okay..." they both said and ran upstairs. 

Harry turned around and his eyes caught mine. We stood there for a minute. I was admiring his sparkling green eyes, they were so perfect. He broke the stares, I was confused. But then I realized someone was at the door. 

"Hello Harry." he said. Wait... he didn't sound british? 

"Hey Niall, my favorite irish dude." Harry said. So he was irish. He was cute, all his friends are cute... so far. The only one not here is... Louis. I think? 

"Go upstairs, the meeting is  up there." Harry said. Niall nodded and ran upstairs. But right when we went upstairs the door opened. He didn't even knock or ring the doorbell. How rude.

"Louis!" Harry said and gave him a side hug. Aw. They looked like best friends alright. 

"Harry! Where's the meeting?" Louis asked.

"Upstairs, see you in a minute." Harry said. 

"Okay." and with that Louis ran upstairs. 

This was going to be a fun night..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the meeting going to be about? Read more to find out!! (: And to clear things up if you were lost, One Direction isn't famous in this story.... At least not yet. read on... <3