Chapter 12

Okay, I promise you the next chapter will be so .... sweet. :) Only me and Grace know at the moment. <3.  & Btw, Louis starts off the chapter!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Louis+

"Louis, what's up the meeting?" Harry asked. I just smiled. This was a perfect idea... I mean to me. If Harry agrees to this.... He could tell her how he feels in the sweetest way.  That would just make it better. She would feel special. Well, she should, she is.... 

"Louis? What's going on?" Harry asked. 

"I have an Idea..." My voice trailed off. All the boys looked at me with anticipating eyes. They really wanted to know. But, who wouldn't. My ideas are always perfect.

"What is it Louis? Gosh, we don't have all day long." Harry mumled. How rude...

"Well, I'm sorry, In your meeting you didn't rush to get to the point so I won't rush." I replied. He realzied what I meant and stayed silent. 

"Okay, so, this idea will help you explain to Hope how you feel and will make her feel special which will give you a better chance of her not rejecting you and her accepting you." I started. 

"What's the idea?" Niall asked. 

"Truly, Madly, Deeply.." I mumbed. They all looked confused. Then, I explained. 

+Niall+

Louis explained his plan to us. It was the best idea ever! I really hope Harry agrees to this. I mean, I still think giving her food would be awesome... but, his idea was good too. 

"So Harry.... What are you thinking?" Louis asked. 

Please Harry.... agree... 

+Zayn+ 

Louis explained the plan. I think that is so sweet! I looked at all the other boys and they were all smiling.... but not Harry, he was in deep thought. He should be happy.....

"So Harry.... What are you thinking?" Louis asked. 

Well... It better be good. 

+Liam+

Louis explained everything. Where did he get idea from? Oh well... I don't care. I think  this plan was a really good plan. I mean, everyone did. You can tell by their faces. But when you look over at Harry.... he's emotionless. He was thinking... 

"So Harry.... What are you thinking?" Louis asked. 

Come on Harry... say something good.... 

+Harry+ 

Louis explained his plan. I was shocked. Where did this come from? I mean.. even I didn't think about that. I admit.. Louis was smart. And a total love doctor. I trust him. But, I guess I looked upset or disagreeing because all the boys eyes were on me. 

"So Harry... What are you thinking?" Louis asked.

Well, I'm thinking about a lot of things. I agree. But, how is this going to work?

"I agree Louis, we should, but we need to add a few things to the plan...." 

And with that we were listing ideas until it was perfect...

This was perfect.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was perfect?! :D