Chapter 11

Read on!!! :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Hope+

Louis was just standing there staring at me with a huge grin on his face. What was he thinking? Well...whatever he was thinking, somehow i know it's  about me. Goodness! 

"Um.. Louis? Earth to planet Louis?" I said. He just stood there and laughed. What was so funny?

"Oh..um..yeah. Hey Hope." 

"Hey?" Now I'm kind of getting freaked out. What was he thinking about? Why was he smiling? Why was he laughing? Apparently he was really in deep thought about it if he just said "Hey" to me. Guys are so confusing.

"Um... Yeah." He said. Then he started thinking again. Now, i really wished Harry was here. This was getting awkward. All, of a sudden the door opens. Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn walked in. Why were they all here again? Are they going to have ANOTHER meeting? I still really want to know what the other meeting was about. Finally, i think Louis snapped out of his deep thought.

"Harry i need to talk to you fast about...." Started Louis. He looked over at me like he forgot I was there. Talk about what? Me?

"Um..we need to have another meeting. Ok guys?" Said Louis.

They all nodded and they headed upstairs to Harry's room. Leaving me...all alone.. again. Urgh!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.  I know it was a short chapter. What was Louis thinking about? What is the meeting about this time? I don't know... (;