Chapter 2

Next part guys!! :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Wake up honey, wake up, come on, wake up." someone kept chanting in my ear, while shaking me. Someone had a death wish. 

"You are going to die, get off me, I am not a morning person." I mumbled. The voice just laughed at me. 

"I know that... I am your dad." 

My eyes suddenly shot open. Why did that shock me? 

"Why are you waking me up?!" I yelled. 

"Were here...." his voice trailed off. We are?

I looked out the window to see a big white house, it was so elegant. It had perfect green grass with beautiful flowers. I haven't seen a house like this before! Only in the movies, but not in person. It was such a huge house! I bet you could fit 100 people in there and not feel crowed. I love it. But, my home is so comforting. Would I get that here? Before I could process everything I was out of the car. How? Then I was pulled into a hug. Uh oh....

"Oh my! It's you! My baby! You look so grown up!" my mom said exicted. 

Well yes that tends to happen... maybe you would have also known if you talked to me for once.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, I hated being mad at her, yet... I hated her. Only a couple days and I am out of this place. I wouldn't be able to live here. 

"Daydreaming?" My eyes looked up. My mom was smiling. 

"Oh uh yeah, It's me, Hope." I said, kind of shocked I was speaking properly. Seriously, I wanted to yell and scream and throw things at her. I missed her... yet she didn't miss me.

"I missed you so much!" Can she read peoples mind? 

I took a step back to get away from another hug, I just smiled. 

"Josh, Harry, Layla, get out here!" my mom yelled.

...... Her new husband and kids..... great.

Josh ran out and came to shake my hand, I shook back, I don't think he could tell how much I disliked him. He ruined our family.... my family.

"Hello Hope." his accent was so rich and pure. No wonder why mom loves him....

Suddenly, a small young girl ran up to me and squeezed my leg.  

"That's Layla." my mom said.

I smiled. She was cute. Even though she was Josh's and my moms kid... Urgh!

Then my eyes caught something.... 

Something I didn't execpt.... 

Uh oh.... I am going to get myself in some huge trouble! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------