Chapter 5

The boys POV's are going to be all of this chapter. Just to let you know!!! :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Harry+

"So, are you going to tell us why we are here?" asked Louis. Jeez, he was so sassy. 

"Well, sass master, I have a .... problem...." how was I going to explain this? Without them thinking I was weird or something. 

"Well.....?" Niall said. I should of planned out what I was going to say before they came here. 

"Uh.. well... I .. I .. think I have uh feelings for .. uh..." my voice trailed off. I was stuttering. This was an issue. I never stutter! 

"For who? Wait... That girl that was smiling at us?" asked Zayn. I nodded. I totally forgot they probably saw her. I mean, how could you not? 

"Who is she anyways? I admit Harry, she's really pretty, but what's her name? How do you know her? Do you even know her personally?" Liam had so many questions.... 

"Calm down Liam... Her name is Hope, I know her because of her mum, I don't really know her that well, and she is my...." I stopped. How was I going to say this? 

"Who is she?" Niall asked. 

"My step... sister..." I said. They all looked at me with shocked eyes. They were speechless. What were they thinking? I don't even think I wanna know... 

"I would appreciate it if you guys would say something..." I said. 

+Liam+

"My step... sister..." Harry said. My eyes widened with shock. He has feelings for his step sister? This is so weird. Isn't the against the law or something? Oh no, he could go to jail! He's going to get himself in some trouble alright. 

"I would appreciate it if you guys would say something..." Harry said.

What am I suppose to say? 

+Niall+

"My step... sister..." Harry said. I cleared my thoughts of food and I became shocked. Did I hear him right? Step sister? So many questions ran through my mind but I stayed completely silent. 

"I would appreciate it if you guys would say something..." Harry said. 

I tried to speak but no words came out. What was I going to say?

+Zayn+

"My step... sister..." Harry said. Whoa... that made me shocked. I didn't expect her to be his step sister. She was really cute. Was he going to try and win her heart? How much does he like her? Does he even like her at all? What was he going to do? I wanted to ask him so many questions but of course I couldn't speak. Why was i so shocked? 

"I would appreciate it if you guys would say something..." Harry said.

There was nothing I could say.... 

+Louis+

"My step... sister..." Harry said. Wait... what? Step sister? I mean, if he likes her... I will support him, but how was this going to work for him? He can't just date her, there sort of related... but then again.... there kind of not. 

"I would appreciate it if you guys would say something..." Harry said. I was going to be the one to break the silence. I was going to be the first one to ask a question. 

"How is she your step sister?" I asked. 

"Well..." Harry started. I wonder what is answer is...

+Harry+

"How is she your step sister?" Louis asked. 

Thank you, someone who broke the awkward silence. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Well..." I said. They all look interested. I told them everything. From how she is my step sister and how I had feelings for her. They all listened to me with kind eyes. That's why they were my best friends. They always supported me. When I was finished I was surprised to get no questions right away. Normally, when I told a story they would jump to questions... this time they didn't. What does that mean? 

This is going to be a long adventure....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it so far? What's gonna happen? I don't know... (;