Chapter 14:

Patrick 

▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•

Sherina's POV:

Tip-toeing my way away from the door, I froze as it broke open. Being caught inside a locked room isn't how I planned on getting back at Brandon... oh well, I can think of that later. Staring shocked at Alpha Alpha, I really wished to disappear right now.
"I thought Brandon took you home Sherina!" Alpha looked at me and I gulped.

Fuming Alpha, check. Smirking Beta, check.
Awkwardness levels on high, double check.

"He did no such thing! He pushed me outside and left me there!" I shouted spilling out both my guts and Brandon's to. Fiddling with my hands I smirked inwardly as Brandon got the heat of his Alpha's gaze now.

"You did WHAT?" Alpha roared. Blabbering under his breath, Brandon paled and tried to back up. Alpha Alpha grabbed his collar and growled in warning.

Ah, yes.
There it is.
My revenge.

Shaking my head, I butted in. "I should have taken the hint, you obviously don't want me here." I added in a small voice while forming tears.

Both men froze, glancing in my direction. Most likely in shock over my reaction Three years of high school drama classes pushed forward in my mind.

Let's give them a show!

Blinking a few times, I let my evil tears roll down my face adding in a hiccup every now and then.

"I'll go-" I walked forward, and past them. I strategically glanced up, rubbing a tear away. Sniffling I looked at Brandon.
"I'll go away, don't worry," pulling my shoulders towards me, I looked back down at my feet to make sure they couldn't see my smile.

This must be very strange to them. Just a few hours ago I was fighting Patrick and now I am crying like a true professional, someone give me my Award! My internal prankster was laughing, that is until my head hit a wall.

Again! I am going to need a new brain after all this damage,

"Ow!" holding my forehead I looked up and saw Alpha Damien standing there.
He wore a scowl on his face as he scanned mine. A growl slipped out before he lifted his gaze to the men behind me. Startling me he pulled me to his chest, "Why the fuck is she crying!" He shouted at Alpha Alpha, wo in turn growled at the disrespect.

Deciding to use this in my favour, I clung to Damien while releasing silent laughter into his chest. Knowing very well that it looked like I was outright sobbing.

'You better stop this soon, preferably before they kill each other!' Frowning at the voice's instructions, I had sunk into my subconscious for a minute. I need a name, any name at this point...

Ah-hah!

It is decided I am calling you, Bubbles. I thought to myself, Bubbles is the new name to the voice in my head and no one but I will call it as such! Drawing back to reality I thought about what Bubbles said and felt my resolve to agree set in as Damien started shaking and breathing irregularly.

***

Damien's POV:

The commotion outside of the office drew too much of my attention and kept pulling at my demon. Something was not right, but I would be damned if I let another wolf pack's troubles get in the way of my negotiations, one is enough for a day.

I know why Lucas has his issues with me, but he needs to move on. My mother made the choice to leave, and I went with her. Sure, we were under cover and posing as werewolves. But that was the job she was given and when the job was done, we left.

Simple as that.

"They are the past, now I need the future." I mumbled to myself and kept working out fine details in the deal. Having read and adjusted the conditions of our alignment I signed the papers and went in search of Alpha Alpha.
I barely made it ten steps when a familiar mop of brown locks crashed into me.

"Ow!" she rubbed her forehead giving me a moment to assess her wellbeing. She smelled of tears, drawing the conclusion fast I growled.
They made her cry!

Grabbing her shoulders, I pressed her against me to help calm my demon. Looking at the wolves I narrowed my glare even more. The Beta and Alpha tag teamed into making my mate cry.

"Why the fuck is she crying!" I yelled out. My mate pressed her face into my chest as she shook quietly. This caused my demon to rage inside of me.

'Kill them!' my demon hissed trying to rise to the surface. I felt myself shaking, not with fear or pain, but with anger. Trying to maintain my composure I fought against the shift and found my breathing turning irregular.

I won't go on a rampage!
She would never forgive us.

'She will,' my demon emerged and all I saw was black. My hands wrapped around a neck, squeezing tightly as I fought in a violent struggle with my demon for control.

The sound of my mate drew my demon in,
"I c-can't breath-the!"

×♥×♥×

vote and comment my sugarcubes

×♥×♥×

Lizabeth