Chapter 2:

Luke - before the pink Shampoo

•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•

Sherina's POV:

'Beep'

...

'Beep'

...

'Be-(smash)'

"Darragh! No! You evil machine from the unholy fairy fluff off lands! I don't want to get u-" I stopped midsentence. My nightmare was cut short by the alarm...
My nightmares are never cut off. Rubbing my face, I looked around me confused and dripping with sweat. this was not the chest in the packhouse.
"How the fluff did I get in here!" I shouted loudly. Staring at my room like a true alien, I did the logical thing.

Summon the owner of the household.

'Mom!'

I mind linked her and in less than ten seconds she made a battle cry from outside and came inside my room with a knife in hand?

Now this, this is proper entertainment right here. Someone go make me some popcorn because it's about to go down in my room!

"Where is the crazy mother fucker that's in here trying to kill you! Come out scum so I can murder YOU! Scaring my daughter, coward! show yourself-" She shouted shamelessly rambling, with flour on her face still with the apron on from making breakfast downstairs.

She looked like someone from MasterChef that had died in the kitchen and came back to earth to murder everyone else. Swinging the knife around in a twirl while scanning my room. I silently giggled.

"I believe that would be you mom." I said laughing my head off. Looking at her confused face, I fell of the bed laughing harder. Ouch, I am developing abdominal muscles right here!

"I should have recorded that for future reference, no one's going to believe me now." I stated while laughing some more.

"Mom I only wanted to ask you who brought me here?" I said as I caught my breath, recovering from my laughing fit. Putting the knife away, more like behind her back she walked towards the door slowly.

"Oh, I don't know dear I thought you were here the whole time. You were here when I got home." she said looking at me like I'm the one who is crazy.

'Or maybe it was just a dream' That voice said faintly in my head before disappearing again.

Huh, wouldn't be the first time...

But I am sure I was in the packhouse when I fell asleep.

"The last thing I remember was falling asleep in the chest inside the pack house though mom, the boys could have moved me?" I mumbled to myself more than at her. Thinking back, it must have been one of the guys.

He ratted me out!

Holy fluff tarts and sugar cubes.

Damn Sam and his guilty honesty.

"Never mind mom I'll find out later." I said with a small smile.

After she left, I went into the bathroom, did my stuff for the morning and like hell am I going into detail, just think of what every girl does in the morning.

Dressing in my blue jeans and a loose black tank with 'I love rock and roll' on it in gold. Pulling on some flats and putting my phone into my back pocket, I left my room.

Heading down the stairs straight towards the smell of coffee.
"Morning Johnny!" I shouted, grabbing the cup from my 26-year-old brother- the beta of the pack- I kiss him on the cheek before singing my traditional morning song.

"Coffee, coffee, coffeeeee!" Lifting the cup into the air, I paused for dramatic effects and help it for all of three seconds.
"Everyone shuts up for I got the coffee!" I ended dramatically twirling a bit, downing his cup I then hand it back to him.

"Why me! Why is it always me! Why couldn't you just take Daniel's coffee in the morning for once, spare me one morning!" He said pointing at my other 23-year-old brother.

Being only seventeen and I was happy to have contrasting brown hair and blue eyes. A very strange combination if you ask me, but whatever blame the parents! My brothers on the other hand look actually nothing like me.

They both have sandy blond hair and green eyes, their also strong and fluffen fast, but I'm still in their range, if not I would say even better.

This is because I have been training harder. I know they're not my real brothers only stepbrothers, but I see them as my real ones they have been there for me through everything.

Thinking of it do I have another family with the angels?

I give Danny a kiss as well and he in return murmured something that sounded like a disgruntled,
"Good morning."

I then turned to Johnny.

"See, I can't do that to him, he isn't even a morning person! Look! Johnny, he's practically sleeping right now! The poor boy, he would not survive through his day if I stole his coffee in the morning, but you would be fine. So, I steal yours!" I said loudly before holding my hand over my chest faking despair over my brother.

I give it three, two, one. My point was proven by Danny's soft snores.

We turned our attention to our sleeping brother and laughed a little at his squashed face halfway in his empty cup. Dragging him together, we managed to get him on the couch.

Johnny sighs deeply, knowing that I have won this round of the coffee battle. He should really learn, I have been doing this for nearly five years.

"You know you're right just say it and go before-" and before he could even finish,

"Told you so!" I shouted and ran off to training.

***

Indisputably, anyone in this pack knows about my friend group and our weird ways.

We are childish every now and then, more now than then, but note to self. You don't really want to be late when it's training day at the gym and you know you should have been early because you gym with your best friend who has a short temper and a memory that could rival that of an elephant.

Yeah, she's been screaming at me for being late almost every time I do something wrong.

"- and you didn't even help me with Luke's present-" she just keeps going! When is this going to end! Actually, she looks like a gerbille with her face all puffed out like that. One day, when she isn't about to kill me, I will tell her.

'It's all your fault, our poor ears have to suffer from this!'

That voice said again, I will need to come up with a name for her... feeling awkward for talking to myself in my head is not a good feeling.

It's not just my fault it's Johnny and Danny's too! I mentally shouted back.

Ah well, as long as no one else knows, they can't hold me in a mental institute.
Orrrrr I could plead insanity and get out of training! Training and lazy don't really mix well.

×♥×♥×

vote and comment my sugarcubes

×♥×♥×

Lizabeth