Chapter 10:

Brandon

▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•

Brandon's POV:

"Give me my muffins you stranger!" I heard Patrick shout, most likely at the shewolf I found. Leave it to my mate to fight over food with...
Well everyone.

'One would think the chef of the pack wouldn't mind sharing the food he makes,' my wolf complained. Sighing I decided against going back down the stairs to separate them.
Instead, I opted to just find Alpha, he will break them up and I will be able to go back on patrol.

There was something off about that shewolf though, she smelt of nothing and not your nose is blocked kind of thing either. She just had no scent at all.

Like a human,
But she is part of Mist Pack...

"She could have used a cloaking spray." I mumbled to myself. It is not uncommon for witches to provide packs with it. It throws off the hunters and few humans that can sense the danger that lies in us.

Reaching the top of the pack house I walked towards the Alpha's office, knocking twice I waited for him to open the door. Alpha does not like it when we open his door. His father had the same habit.

I have been waiting for ten minutes, I heard an alpha tone from below.

"BRANDON!"

"Shit," I dashed down the stairs towards the main floor. I should have known he would be down on the training fields. "shit shit shit shi-" halting I took in the situation in front of me. Alpha Star was smiling at the shewolf while she was eating, what appears to be Patricks muffins.
Turning my head, I saw Patrick sulking on one of the couches, glaring at the thief.

"Uhm, am I in trouble Alpha?" I questioned while staring at them.

'What is going on Pat?' I linked my mate. He looked at me shrugging his shoulders lightly.
'Alpha apparently knows the bitch,' his voice growls in my mind. Crossing his arms, Pat's glare seemed to intensify the longer he stared at the shewolf.

"Where did you find Sherina?" Alpha questioned.

"I found her in the woods by the border of the territory Alpha." shifting my feet I glanced between the wolf now known as Sherina and my Alpha. They share no resemblance, so I can rule out family.
"How does Alpha know the intruder?" I asked receiving strange glances from the pack members in the room. "Don't look at me like that! We were all thinking it." I state with a huff. Alpha had yet to answer.

"Sherina is the child of a close friend of mine." he airily concluded, "now I will return to my office and call her adoptive parents. Continue with your patrol on the border. Dismissed,"

Walking towards the stairs Sherina paused and gave Patrick a muffin.

"I always share the food I win," she said lightly before following the Alpha of the Star pack.

As I walked towards the door, I glanced at my mate to make sure he wasn't too unhappy with the outcome, only to find him staring at the muffin, a slight smile tugging at his face.

Chuckling I returned to my post at the border.

Luke's POV:

"You made a HABIT of taking SHERINA to the edge of our BORDERS!!!" Alpha Samuel shouted at us, with a stone-cold look in his eyes.

'We are so getting a lashing for this' Charles linked us as we nodded in response to Samuel's question.

'Nah we are getting silver' Justin linked. Glancing in the direction of Alpha I saw his resolve as he shook his head. Grumbling incoherent words to himself, I couldn't make out anything other than a few Alphas names. He was compiling a list of possible wolves he could gather to help get Rina back.

'Or we are getting a scolding and prepping an army' I link them back seeing the tension in their shoulders dropping a bit.

"We have to act fast," pacing some more Sam rubbed the back of his neck to ease some of the stress. "but who to trust with this secret... no one would take kindly to the idea of war, even less so for a hybrid." Alpha kept mumbling. Knocking on the door interrupted our meeting. Samuel glanced at us with a glare.

"Sit down on the couch, we are not done here." he whispered at us, pointing to the far corner of his office. We shuffled over and Samuel waited until we were there before straightening up and voicing a "enter" to the person outside. Jumping to my feet, at the entrance of the office was Sherina's mom. I automatically opened my mouth to apologise for our stupidity but shut it again after her words.

"Sherina is safe Alpha Samuel." Falling onto the couch in relief I breathed easily for the first time since entering this office.

She is safe.

She is-

wait a minute!

"How do you know Ma?" I asked her, while using the motherly name she told us to use from before I could even walk. The wolves in the room nodded in curiosity. We were all curious.

"Because" was all she said with a smile as she left the office leaving us confused but happy. "This doesn't mean you lot are off the hook." Samuel states as he returns to his desk.

"But for now, you can all go and eat some food."

×♥×♥×

vote and comment my sugarcubes

×♥×♥×

Lizabeth

My Demon MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara